New flyover animations on My Disney Experience

bethymouse

:cool: Can't wait for Disney to do this for all of the resorts! I still like to see "live" video of the resorts like allears.net has.;)

ssymes

These fly-overs are amazing. The amount of detail within each one is fantastic! So why are these not the models for a WDW MMO?

NowInc

These fly-overs are amazing. The amount of detail within each one is fantastic! So why are these not the models for a WDW MMO?

Well for one they are not optimized for real time graphics... these are pre-rendered. The meshes used are very detailed and require a lot of computing power to run :)

hpyhnt 1000

Snazzy, but I feel rather pointless at the same time. I do echo what @Tom Morrow said earlier, though - its nice to see a promotional thing that doesn't center on Mickey and princess meet n greets.

Rob562

I find it interesting that the model the islands on the 7 seas lagoon, but discovery island is not there at all.

It looks like it's there, in both the Contemporary and the WL videos, but it's tough to discern the difference between DI and the far shoreline. It's also modeled as being a lot flatter than it actually is.

-Rob

elfshadowreaper

I don't know about an MMO but oh man if we had a current game like "Adventures in the Magic Kingdom." That would be sooo awesome. I've played the Kinect game but I couldn't get into it and hated the controls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom