New FL Restrooms / Walkway

jmuboy

Original Poster
What's the timeline on this project?

Also, is this going to mean that the pet cemetary on the HM side will be going away? Or maybe relocated to the new expanded cemetary?

Lee

Adventurer
I believe the pet cemetary will be safe in its current location. The pathway cuts through just outside the Mansion gates.
Anything is possible, though...

Scuttle

I believe the pet cemetary will be safe in its current location. The pathway cuts through just outside the Mansion gates.
Anything is possible, though...

I sure hope it'll be safe. It's going to be cutting it close there isn't much room between yankee trader and the HM exit.

Victor Kelly

So the original pathway will still be there according to the diagram. And the new path with make foot traffic a nightmare by HM. Great:shrug:

jmuboy

Original Poster
If people in the HM queue were required to queue through the new expanded queue on busier days more people clould be housed in the main queue and OUT of the streets.

As for a permanent shop for the HM, there was one in the 80s. In the old keelboat building. It was called Icahbod's Landing. I think it could be reopened and even expanded into some portions of the out of service old keelboat building. Call it "Caretaker's Landing"

As for the old Fastpass Building, can they tear that down? Its not used ever and is really just "clutter" in that busy area.

jmuboy

Original Poster
Another question would be with the new restrooms, are the old ones really closing to become expansion space for the PP Flight queue? The old restrooms are still open, but the PP Flight queue expansion is already under way. Seems odd timing that makes the closure of the old RRs (and inclusion into the PP Flight queue an unlikely thing to happen).

Slugger

Another question would be with the new restrooms, are the old ones really closing to become expansion space for the PP Flight queue? The old restrooms are still open, but the PP Flight queue expansion is already under way. Seems odd timing that makes the closure of the old RRs (and inclusion into the PP Flight queue an unlikely thing to happen).

They are currently working on the Fastpass queue making it wheelchair accessible. So instead of having a separate line for wheelchairs they should be going through the Fastpass line. I don't think we will see any interactive queue added yet. I don' think they will touch the standby queue until after the Fastpass queue is finished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom