New Film for Soarin' and Potential 3rd Theater

jensenrick

Spending money to add a 3rd theater here while the rest of Future World flat out crumbles into nothing is a crime. They are standing there because there is literally NOTHING else to do at Epcot (aside from drink). Update one of the other terrible attractions, draw guests over and away from Soarin' by giving them something else to do. That'll cut down the line as well.

So TRUE. I can only shake my head in sadness at what "Future World" has become. And frankly, I'll believe that they are building a 3rd theater (or even updating the movie) when I see it.
I mean, this rumor has been around for HOW many YEARS now?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
...chances of them filming this while the park is "open" are slim..but if so..we should get a huge WDWMagic meetup going and get ourselves in the movie :)
Agreed. You have decent light this time of year by 7:00 AM making a shot with no one in it quite easy. Even if they don't do an early morning flyover, Lucasfilm can make sure that the only thing that will be on the mean streets of WDW is exactly what they want to be on them.

AndyS2992

As long as they actually edit the clips together with actual transitions and not jump cuts and is in 3D or in a Ultra HD 4K and have better effects then I might just like this version. If not then it will be skipped as usual.

Communicore

Hmm, it says sights from around the world. Do they mean "around the world showcase"? lol...then we see the backstage and show buildings, unless it is altered. I'm gonna be interested in seeing how that is altered.

Cmdr_Crimson

Well, It seems Like what I said came true..http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...nd-potential-3rd-theater.881391/#post-5985662
tumblr_ma1qhaQWGg1ru1wbho1_500.gif

Well, let's see if I'm 2 for 2 on this...Now, here me out...What if....now what if...They put it in 3D.......

danv3

Great news. If they work fast enough, they've got a reasonable chance to get the new film up and running by the 50th anniversary! :D

Alektronic

...chances of them filming this while the park is "open" are slim..but if so..we should get a huge WDWMagic meetup going and get ourselves in the movie :)

Actually, it is the other choice...none. It will be done very early in the morning. I don't want to give away the exact date but let's just say it is scheduled for the first week of May.

This is wonderful news! I love the current version, but I've always wished they would have left it in California Adventure and create a different one for Epcot. Can't believe it's actually happening!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
This would be nice... If I cared anything about this ride whatsoever. :p It's pretty boring in my opinion. It's fun the first time, pretty boring after the second.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom