New Express Theme Park to Theme Park Transportation Add-On

Rteetz

I got an email from Disney today with a new offering included. We arrive next week. Any thoughts about if this would be worth it? It sounds like you skip bag check at the second park. We both use mobility scooters, so I am not sure how this will work out for us.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/express-transportation-options/
It's not that new. It has been in service since late last year. I used it in January. Works very well and I found it to be worth it if you park hop.

Kman101

Haven't used it myself but keep hearing good things about it. And with mobility scooters, I'd imagine it could lead to a lot less stress and hassle, but I can't say so from experience.

mickeysaver

Original Poster
It's not that new. It has been in service since late last year. I used it in January. Works very well and I found it to be worth it if you park hop.

We will be park hopping. With the crowds being what they will be late next week and just after Easter, I know that morning EMH will help us to accomplish a lot. The first day is all MK. The second starts at DHS and then we hop to AK. The next day starts at AK and then we hop to Epcot. The final day is at MK, but we have a late Afternoon Tea at GF and will then go to DHS. I have never had much issue hopping on resort busses and getting to when I wanted to be.

I was thinking that when we left DHS that we would hop a resort bus to one of the AS resorts and then go to AK from there. The following day when leaving AK, I had contemplated going to one of the resorts that has easy access to the International Gateway entrance at Epcot. I am not sure that it's worth almost $60 for the two of us for just 2 days of assistance.

Rteetz

We will be park hopping. With the crowds being what they will be late next week and just after Easter, I know that morning EMH will help us to accomplish a lot. The first day is all MK. The second starts at DHS and then we hop to AK. The next day starts at AK and then we hop to Epcot. The final day is at MK, but we have a late Afternoon Tea at GF and will then go to DHS. I have never had much issue hopping on resort busses and getting to when I wanted to be.

I was thinking that when we left DHS that we would hop a resort bus to one of the AS resorts and then go to AK from there. The following day when leaving AK, I had contemplated going to one of the resorts that has easy access to the International Gateway entrance at Epcot. I am not sure that it's worth almost $60 for the two of us for just 2 days of assistance.
For only two days it might not be worth it but we used it for 7 days and found it to be worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom