New Epcot Canada Costumes

BoarderPhreak

I prefer the OLD men's outfit and the NEW women's. But honestly, none of them appeal - considering the heat/humidity or Orlando. Yikes.

Might as well bring back the ol' Future World polyester while they're at it. ;)

katins7

The old costumes were pretty vile too but at least I can see where they were coming from. Anyone who grew up in Canada went to school with that guy in the lumber jacket (mine was named Bernie). I just don't see anything Canadian about these new outfits. But then, what would qualify as uniquely Canadian fashion? All that comes to mind besides the lumber jacket is hockey jerseys and toques, also not very suitable for Orlando weather. I don't know how I'd dress the CMs if it were up to me.

danpam1024

they could at least use the right plaid, yes this is the official plaid of Canada

mapleleaftartan.jpg
they have an official plaid?:confused: Learn something new every day!

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Eh, not horrifying.

Besides, Canadians wear, whatever it is we tell them to wear. We are the bosses of them. If we want them in flannel shirts, then flannel shirts are what they will wear.

Bunch of moose lovers up there.

wdwgreek

I was really hoping for Martin Short pins for every cast member in Canada! And a Martin Short Character meet and greet. Grrr....

berlioz70

There was a rumor a while back that all the countries would be getting new costumes. I know America got new ones, but have any of the others?

Not all countries, but many. It started in with a costume in China, then Italy, then America, then Mexico, then UK. When the new French restaurant/ice cream shop opened that came with new Costumes. Now it's Canada's turn. I believe Canada is the last one, I haven't heard of other countries on the docket. Some got blog coverage and some didn't?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom