New email offer!!!

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Free dining credit for the beautiful new Sapphire Falls Resort.

Stay 3 nights get $75 in hotel dining credit.

Stay 4 nights get $150 in dining credit.

Travel from July 14- December 15 2016.

Blackout dates November 23- 26 2016.

Book by May 31 2016.

matt9112

Without express pass, I too must pass...

Do all of you guys visit during peak season? I have never gotten express pass and never been pressed for time or lines. Did every ride in studios in October on a HHN day and still got out by train with no passes.

Isn't the rumor that no future hotel will ever get it due to the simple capacity constraints?

BrianV

Do all of you guys visit during peak season? I have never gotten express pass and never been pressed for time or lines. Did every ride in studios in October on a HHN day and still got out by train with no passes.

Isn't the rumor that no future hotel will ever get it due to the simple capacity constraints?
No, usually not high season. But we've become spoiled. Spider man, for example, with a 2 minute wait instead of 30 is 28 minutes we can spend at the pool. Makes our vacation so relaxing. Often my wife and I will fly down for a long weekend with out the kids and every minute of vacation time away is exceedingly valuable to us.

If given the choice between hotels, I would always choose one with express pass. Rpr is where we've always stayed, but would stay at hrh is a second too. The location for pf is just a little too far.

LuckyOswald

We try to go mid-late August, which can still be busy but is starting to ease up a bit. The last two times I've done WDW/Universal with just 1 night at Uni for express passes. It really blows FP+ out of the water, and gives you a ton of flexibility in planning.

LuckyOswald

Called and got my quote with the offer code. Now trying to decide between keeping my WDW CBR w/free dining, or switching to Sapphire Falls. My major concerns would be transportation, as this will be our first time flying in to Orlando. Anyone have any tips for doing WDW while staying at Uni? I found plenty of info for doing the opposite.

BrianV

Called and got my quote with the offer code. Now trying to decide between keeping my WDW CBR w/free dining, or switching to Sapphire Falls. My major concerns would be transportation, as this will be our first time flying in to Orlando. Anyone have any tips for doing WDW while staying at Uni? I found plenty of info for doing the opposite.

Tough call. Assume you won't be renting a car? (That would make everything easy, though not cheap)

I guess I'd go with wdw on-site and day visit universal. But only by a hair. Staying on-site at wdw will give you free to/from airport. Then you just need to get to/from universal one day probably using uber.

We love universal orlando and perhaps prefer it to wdw. But the advantages of staying on-site (not at an express pass hotel) are somewhat limited, especially if you want to go back and forth to wdw.

Our preference is to do disney or universal but appreciate if you don't visit orlando frequently you'd want to do both.

LuckyOswald

Tough call. Assume you won't be renting a car? (That would make everything easy, though not cheap)

I guess I'd go with wdw on-site and day visit universal. But only by a hair. Staying on-site at wdw will give you free to/from airport. Then you just need to get to/from universal one day probably using uber.

We love universal orlando and perhaps prefer it to wdw. But the advantages of staying on-site (not at an express pass hotel) are somewhat limited, especially if you want to go back and forth to wdw.

Our preference is to do disney or universal but appreciate if you don't visit orlando frequently you'd want to do both.
Hey thanks, this is how I'm leaning as well, and how we've done it in the past. The internal transportation at WDW, as well as free parking, is outweighing staying on site at Uni so far!

BrianV

Hey thanks, this is how I'm leaning as well, and how we've done it in the past. The internal transportation at WDW, as well as free parking, is outweighing staying on site at Uni so far!

To be clear, the internal transportation at universal rocks. Basically, you can walk anywhere you'd want to go. But if you have a car you do have to pay to park.

If you said you were going to stay at the royal pacific or the hard rock, where you get free express pass, my assessment might be different.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Pin codes being released with amazing deals. All pin codes will have an offer for Sapphire Falls plus another one of the Loews Resort Hotel within Universal.

The Sapphire Falls code will start at $126 for a night for a three night min Sunday through Thursday stay with travel dates from July 11 through December 22.

Blackout dates do apply.

Check your email and don't forget to look through your spam folder if registered for offers and don't see one.

SAV

I got the offer Jimmy mentioned in the last post and we are looking at a trip in the first week of November.

Does anyone have a link to any ride closures during that time?

lebeau

I got the most recent PIN code and was sorely tempted. Portfolio Bay for $200/night? Yes, please. Unfortunately the dates didn't mesh with our school schedule so we are going to pass. But I was really, really close to biting.

lebeau

If you don't mind, are there date specific visits for your offer to be valid?

The offer was fairly restrictive. It's for Sun-Thursday. Blackout dates apply. Has to be booked by early Aug and good for travel through Dec 22. We have a long weekend in mid October when I would have gone if the deal had been offered, but it wasn't available then. Surprisingly, it was available over Thanksgiving, but the rates were higher than what I could have gotten in Aug. Still,very good though.

007mickey

We haven't received any pin codes :(. We have been to Uni 3 times and was hoping we would "be in the system" to receive any such offers. We are currently booked during Thanksgiving week and would love to save a little money if it's out there. Question: Is calling and asking about a pin code even an option?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom