• Disney Sea

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Disney America

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael72688

Original Poster
I HEARD THAT DISNEYLAND MAY BE TRYING TO BUY MORE LAND TO BUILD A NEW PARK IN CALIFORNIA, IF YOU HAVE HEARD ANYTHING LET ME KNOW!

they did just buy a large strawberry patch that they had been trying to get for years, but the rumor was about a water park since they do not have one.

dwldzm9

This is kind of old news...

When I was @ DL in 2000, they had just announced the purchase of new land for the specific purpose of building a third gate. I think it is farther down Harbor Blvd. if i remember correctly. They had it on the nightly news and everything.

BTW, I have no idea what the time frame for the building/opening of the new park will be, but my guess is not before '07/'08 at the earliest.

NowInc

It has already been confirmed that disney owns the land and is already in development stages for a 3rd park.

propeller

Imagineer

If you want to become an imagineer, you have to have bright new ideas and not ones that have come out already. Your idea of having a disney seas in Orlando would be good unless it was a carbon copy of the one in Japan (language excluded of course). :wave:

jcrb

The new park will probably be none of the listing below
Epcot
MGM Studios
Animal Kingdom
Disney Sea
Disney America

My speculation is it going to be something new and innovative.

Justin149

Originally posted by jcrb
The new park will probably be none of the listing below
Epcot
MGM Studios
Animal Kingdom
Disney Sea
Disney America

My speculation is it going to be something new and innovative.

i completely agree with jcrb

-justin

DCA Fan

I agree. Disney's America was plotted for Virginia somewhere, plus DCA is already at DL Resort. And I don't think Disney's dumb enough to clone a whole park.

dizpins14

The third park has been confirmed. There's a official Disney website for the third park of course being a Disney site there is no information about what the park could be. Only talks about how Walt always wanted Disneyland to be worked on bla bla bla

DonickCo

Attachments

• full-map.gif
    full-map.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 91

james4023464

Re: Imagineer

Originally posted by propeller
If you want to become an imagineer, you have to have bright new ideas and not ones that have come out already. Your idea of having a disney seas in Orlando would be good unless it was a carbon copy of the one in Japan (language excluded of course). :wave:

I already have new ideas for new parks, that was just off the list, I have thought of Disney Space, Disney's Florida Adventure, and even more so don't judge me off of one post. And I think Disney Sea is good enough to be cloned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom