New Disney Vacation Club Billboard

peter11435

Original Poster
A while back there were a few threads on here about the new sign on Buena Vista Drive behind Epcot that said, "Heard the best kept Disney secret - Disney vacation club - Coming Soon." Many speculated what it could have been about. Well, like some said it was simply announcing that a new bigger sign was coming soon. It was finally installed Monday and Tuesday. Below is a photo taken this afternoon. Exciting isn't it. Just click to see a lerger version.

In case you can't tell Goofy is driving. Pluto is hanging out the back. And Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy are in the van.

Buford

Why, it is the Disney Vacation Club of course! Becuase Disney offers vacation experiences like no other! Legendary service, superb accommodations, and magical surprises are at every turn!

But did you know that Disney offers an affordable way for you to vacation at your favorite Disney Resorts and experience Member Getaways to over 500 destinations around the world, year after year?

It's all part of the best kept Disney secret - the Disney Vacation Club!

Learn more about Disney's best kept secret: http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/guest/about/guestAboutOverview?id=LearnAboutDVCPage!

:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

The best kept secret???

How could this POSSIBLY still be a secret???

Everywhere you look you see "DVC this and DVC that!"

:lol:

If you live in a bubble in a cave in Antarctica...it may still be a secret...but...even then...the sled dogs from Eight Below probably have DVC collars on.

col

thanks for the pic, as soon as i see a DVC billboard/sign i know that im in disney. there was one by a turning on the way to DTD saying something like "disneys newest secret" and then a 'white present' with goofy peering over it - would this be that billboard opened?

i thought the billboard that was a parcel was for the new saratoga springs building that are being built now - just my thought!:wave:

TomorrowlandTyler

I was wondering what the the billboard before this billboard was for on my last visit. And know I know it was for a billboard that was going to be where this billboard was! It was a billboard to advertise that a new billboard was comming. I know, they should put up a billboard just to explain this billboard.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom