New Disney Resort Location

orlando678-

Original Poster
So since 1955, Disney theme parks have been build on locations around the world. The present line-up is Anaheim, Orlando, Tokyo, Paris and Hong Kong. In spring 2016 we will welcome a new resort in Shanghai. Now we all believe that it is not over after Shanghai, right? So which locations do you think would be perfect for Disney's future theme park resort complexes?

map-locating-disney-parks-in-the-world.jpg

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
A question in response: Where is a large concentration of people with a decent level (on a global scale) of disposable income, temperate climate, integrated transportation grid, and labor supply ? I'm thinking that it might be near saturation.

orlando678-

Original Poster
Other locations for me would be Berlin, Amsterdam, Mumbai, Sydney, Rio de Janeiro, Stockholm, Moscow, London, Toronto and somewhere in Africa like Nairobi or Capetown or Johannesburg.

orlando678-

Original Poster
San Antonio, Oahu, New Delhi, London, Toronto, Quebec or Rio de Janeiro would be great locations.
I was thinking of New Delhi too, but I think Mumbai would be better with its technological developments, high tourist rate, high population amount and very advanced transportation system.

Toonfan1

I was thinking of New Delhi too, but I think Mumbai would be better with its technological developments, high tourist rate, high population amount and very advanced transportation system.
Mumbai would work good because a successful Theme Park Resort called Adlabs Imagica recently opened in 2013 and that has caused a increase in tourists in Mumbai . Mumbai has great transportation options including a highway system that provides easy acess to and from Adlabs Imagica for tourists.

orlando678-

Original Poster
I personally would also love to see something like Disney Island. Sort of like Jurassic World, but filled with Disney parks, hotels, waterparks, entertainment districts etc. Maybe a man made island? That would be really cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom