New Discounts on Tickets for DVC Members

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Are the DVC AP's the same pricing discount as FL Resident? We have FL resident now, hoping to become DVC owners soon, curious if the DVC discount was even better than what we currently get, which is spectacular vs non FL resident pricing.

I noticed in another thread that you are buying your first contract through resale. Have to checked to make sure you'll be eligible for the DVC ticket discount? Most of those perks are no longer offered to resale owners.

I'm pretty sure, though, that the DVC AP pricing is the same as FL resident, so you won't be missing out.

FrostyNaples

I noticed in another thread that you are buying your first contract through resale. Have to checked to make sure you'll be eligible for the DVC ticket discount? Most of those perks are no longer offered to resale owners.

I'm pretty sure, though, that the DVC AP pricing is the same as FL resident, so you won't be missing out.

We made it through RoFR! Is one week some kind of record on that?

Anyways, once we have membership in hand, I'm buying 25 points via DVD to add on from this resale purchase, getting into any official DVC membership perks. This was our scheme. After the DVD purchase, any and all future adds will be back to resale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom