New Country At Epcot??

DicksonGR

By Ireland, I am assuming that you mean "Republic of Ireland" rather than "Northern Ireland"?

Scotland is not a country, and will not be a country until after September 2014 at the earliest. It is currently part of the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland", which is already represented.

I can indeed confirm Scotland has been and most certainly still is a country! o_O (source - I live there) We are part of the UK just like Florida is part of the United States...

You may be getting confused by one man's dream ( :rolleyes: ) of becoming independent from the UK in Sept 2014. I don't think it'll happen though.

pluto13

There have been no recent rumors and right now WDW is definitely not adding an Epcot Country , because as I believe there will be a DHS expansion soon.

AllyInWonderland

If they did build Brazil, I would hope that Jose Carioca would get a regular meet and greet. The Jose and Panchito fur characters need to be out in the parks more.

Fox&Hound

I agree that it looks like $$$$ is headed to HS or DAK before it would go to EPCOT. The only thing I could see is maybe an update on Soarin' (could just be a wild rumor). Am I the only one who thinks that Future World in EPCOT is redundant to Tomorrowland in MK??? I know they are different but I think Disney doesn't know what to do with "the future" for fear of it being outdated before any project would be finished. So, they don't do anything....

Hyperspace Hoopla

More likely that they replace the 11 or so countries they have now with Tatooine, Hoth, Bespin, Dagobah, Coruscant, Naboo, Mustafar, Kashyyk, Endor, Alderaan, Yavin 4 and the Death Star.

I think that expansion $$ is being directed to a galaxy far, far away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom