New Chat Room

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi!

Most of you who go to the chat room will have noticed that it has been getting increasingly flaky recently - dropping connections, problems with username, crossed wires with another site etc..

I have a new system in testing - can some of you try it out and let me know how it is? You will find the link in the GENERAL section of this forum.

Thanks!!

DisJosh

All that comes up is my user name with some other stuff and it has a quit option and a settings option...........I dont understand what I do.

The Mom

Premium Member
I was automatically taken( after go through a couple of strange screens) to a grey screen with a light blue window at the bottom. I typed a message, hit enter key, and was there. Fortunately, steve popped in , so I knew I was OK.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The first time you run the new system, it may take a few minutes to download the components. Next time you go in, it will be quicker.

When you see the screen where your username is entered, just wait a few seconds and it will automatically log you in.

Let me know how it goes!

thanks,

DisJosh

Apparently I'm too stupid to use this chat.............nothing hapens for me! The Log in type screen is there I type my nick name and e-mail...........but nothing! Theres nothing to click except for quit and settings. I sat there to see if anything would happen but nothing!:mad:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi marcia, try closing all your web browsers and go back in. I can see your are stuck.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
Apparently I'm too stupid to use this chat.............nothing hapens for me! The Log in type screen is there I type my nick name and e-mail...........but nothing! Theres nothing to click except for quit and settings. I sat there to see if anything would happen but nothing!:mad:

Have you got Java enabled on your browser? which browser are you using?

DisJosh

Yup I have Java enabled. I'm using Dell Net, I think.......or it might be MSN............ahhh ok its MSN Dell net.

markymark

I can't get in, but I think its coz of the firewall in work! I will try when I get home. Do I just click on chat and wait?

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by markymark
I can't get in, but I think its coz of the firewall in work! I will try when I get home. Do I just click on chat and wait?

Same here (I hate firewalls). I'll try and check sometime tonight when at home.

markymark

Steve I am having a complete no-go in the chat room. I click on it, I get the screen with a big grey box in it and after about 10 minutes my browser closes down. HELP!!! I have organised a chat for Saturday night!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom