New characters coming

Soarin' Over Pgh

Terribly sorry to see the BH6 characters leaving. It's a shame Disney never gives the newer characters the presence they deserve after the home video release is done (unless it's Frozen or a princess movie).

Given that Inside Out comes out early this summer, I'm VERY surprised those characters aren't going to the BH6 (Disney/Pixar rotation) spot.

@drew81, any chance the Inside Out characters could be coming (possibly to the Imagination Pavilion)?

Better yet...any chance of a ride redo with Inside Out as the starring characters??

asianway

I get that. But how can they know this character will be popular? Suppose the show is not good and kids are not interested? I'm just wondering.
The executives at Disney Channel believe promoting new shows by paying for characters to be developed at the parks is a good investment to create synergy. They have a good track record of this

Dgeek

I'm sorry, but for those of us that doesn't know who or what Sherrif Callow or Miles from Tomorrowland is, could someone please explain who and what they are to us?

Snowflake82

I'm sorry, but for those of us that doesn't know who or what Sherrif Callow or Miles from Tomorrowland is, could someone please explain who and what they are to us?

I was hoping that Miles from Tomorrowland was actually George Clooney, but I guess not....

chris chris

Wouldn't it make more sense to put Miles from Tomorrowland in, ya know, Tomorrowland? Especially if they gut out the arcade because of the whole illegal gambling thing, that space could be used for meet and greets for Miles, Stitch, and Chip/Dale. Its better than having the last two outside. And it'd be great for little kids to go do something besides TTA while parents/older siblings are on Space Mountain.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just so you know who Miles is.....
302ce9c4e0648f3d13105cdc6832b2777d30a63a.jpg

drew81

Original Poster
Terribly sorry to see the BH6 characters leaving. It's a shame Disney never gives the newer characters the presence they deserve after the home video release is done (unless it's Frozen or a princess movie).

Given that Inside Out comes out early this summer, I'm VERY surprised those characters aren't going to the BH6 (Disney/Pixar rotation) spot.

@drew81, any chance the Inside Out characters could be coming (possibly to the Imagination Pavilion)?

I would say that's a good possibility.

tissandtully

The executives at Disney Channel believe promoting new shows by paying for characters to be developed at the parks is a good investment to create synergy. They have a good track record of this
The show is actually pretty good too, my son loves it. Great cast too, Olivia Munn is the mom.

Brer Panther

Love Olaf, but if we needed any more proof that Disney doesn't care about any of their movies unless they make at least the same amount of money as Frozen... Here it is.
I mean, I know Big Hero 6 did pretty good at the box office, but after Frozen Disney probably set their expectations too high and are now just going to push it to the side in favor of more Frozen stuff.

TB4244

I was hoping that Miles from Tomorrowland was actually George Clooney, but I guess not....
That would have been my guess too with the Tomorrowland movie hitting the theatres in May. I'm really sad to see the BH6 M&G go, I'm glad I was there in November to get my chance to hug Baymax.

sophie_the_pooh

Sheriff Callie is a cute cowboy kitten wearing a pink cowboy hat, and she's the sheriff of a far west town where all sort of cute animals (and a talking cactus) live. First time I saw it, I thought it was the ultimate cheesy idea for a kid's show (a pink cowboy kitten!!!o_O), I could just imagine the guy coming up with that idea in a meeting getting laughed at...But then I realized my 4 year old son loved it, as well as most of my friend's young kids!It actually is a good show, lot's of action, colors, and lessons about friendship, honesty and courage. My son and I are looking forward to meeting Callie on our September trip!

Ignohippo

Why would they go to the Imagination Pavillion?

An Inside Out makeover is on the table for Imagination if the movie does well.

With that in "mind" (pun-intended), it makes sense, with all of the room available in the Imagination Pavillion, that those characters could be there if they aren't going to the Animation Building.

It could also be a "soft" way of getting people prepared for them to take over the entire pavilion.

Sheriff Callie is a cute cowboy kitten wearing a pink cowboy hat, and she's the sheriff of a far west town where all sort of cute animals (and a talking cactus) live. First time I saw it, I thought it was the ultimate cheesy idea for a kid's show (a pink cowboy kitten!!!o_O), I could just imagine the guy coming up with that idea in a meeting getting laughed at...But then I realized my 4 year old son loved it, as well as most of my friend's young kids!It actually is a good show, lot's of action, colors, and lessons about friendship, honesty and courage. My son and I are looking forward to meeting Callie on our September trip!

Same here!!!

5thGenTexan

Sheriff Callie is also voiced by Mandy Moore, who also did the voice work for Rapunzel. I guess Disney owns her. :)

My 4 year old boy and 6 year old girl would love to see Sheriff Callie. How hard is it to thrown something together for Peck and Toby? That alone would make their year. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom