New characters coming

MKCP 1985

Did Baymax make any appearances anywhere along the 26.2 miles of the Walt Disney World Marathon course this year?

It would have been a cool photo stop if the costume will be leaving soon. WDW Marathon is a great place to get photos with rare characters. But I am sure everyone has a photo of Zorro on his horse. :p

Tinkrbell

Did Baymax make any appearances anywhere along the 26.2 miles of the Walt Disney World Marathon course this year?

It would have been a cool photo stop if the costume will be leaving soon. WDW Marathon is a great place to get photos with rare characters. But I am sure everyone has a photo of Zorro on his horse. :p
Baymax wasn't out for the marathon as far as I know

Last edited:

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Can't say I know a lot about Miles from Tomorrowland as we've dropped cable since it's been added, but Sheriff Callie makes sense to fit in with the Disney Junior crowd. Can't stand her TV show though.

Baymax and Hiro was such a well done M&G it's sad that they are going. I loved watching Hiro excitedly showing off his combat bot to my kids. Having him done the way he was really allowed that CM to sell the M&G to a level most cannot.

Olaf must be just going to be holding there until his gigantic M&G building is built in Epcot.

atrus79

There was no Baymax meet and greet for the marathon. There was a huge blow up Baymax at the wide world of sports complex, but it was behind a wall so you could only see it ... Not get to it

Ignohippo

Terribly sorry to see the BH6 characters leaving. It's a shame Disney never gives the newer characters the presence they deserve after the home video release is done (unless it's Frozen or a princess movie).

Given that Inside Out comes out early this summer, I'm VERY surprised those characters aren't going to the BH6 (Disney/Pixar rotation) spot.

@drew81, any chance the Inside Out characters could be coming (possibly to the Imagination Pavilion)?

The Empress Lilly

Hurrah! New characte...wait, who on earth are those?
ka1.gif

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom