NEW CASTMATE IN DESPERATE NEED OF ROOMMATE/HOUSING

MeganKoch

Original Poster
Hello I'm Megan!
I'm 18 years old and just got hired on full time at Walt Disney World. I have onboarding in a week (Friday August 19th) and have no idea where I'm going to live as I'm moving from Maryland to Florida. I know it's unlikely that I'm going to find a roommate/place to live in just a week, but I figure I can stay at a cheap hotel until I find someplace permanent. I'd really like to live with a fellow cast member and I really need help FAST! PLEASE HELP!

(I know there's a Facebook page for cast members, but I don't have a Facebook and anyways the page doesn't seem to be working.)

jakeman

Hello I'm Megan!
I'm 18 years old and just got hired on full time at Walt Disney World. I have onboarding in a week (Friday August 19th) and have no idea where I'm going to live as I'm moving from Maryland to Florida. I know it's unlikely that I'm going to find a roommate/place to live in just a week, but I figure I can stay at a cheap hotel until I find someplace permanent. I'd really like to live with a fellow cast member and I really need help FAST! PLEASE HELP!

(I know there's a Facebook page for cast members, but I don't have a Facebook and anyways the page doesn't seem to be working.)
Hey Megan,

This is in the wrong forum.

May want to recreate it here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/employment-college-program-international.36/

Good luck on your search!

ULPO46

Hello I'm Megan!

Hi Megan,

Do you have facebook? I would recommend looking at the https://www.facebook.com/groups/WDWApartmentFinder/ here you can hopefully find someone soon. I wish i could help you but i won't be moving back to Florida until January. If anything even though they suck, In Town Suites isnt a bad place for a week or two while someone responds to you and gets you settled. Hope this helps, and look forward to someday helping you out as a fellow co-worker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom