New Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining coming to Trattoria al Forno

Ryan H. Serowinski

FWIW, they will sign if you ask.

Boardwalk-Trattoria-al-Forno-Bon-Voyage-Character-Breakfast-Flynn-Rider-autograph-2-330x600.jpg
That's what I wanted to know, Thanks.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The breakfast just started. BATB came out 2 weeks ago. If that's what they intended to do, wouldn't they have started with them?

Indeed.

The Rapunzel animated TV series has just started and a live action Little Mermaid is in the works. And there are plenty of places to meet Belle, so, I don't think BatB will be showing up here.

mickeyfan5534

I said human Beast...

Beast Beast would struggle making it around tables in Trattoria Al Forno.

It's not that they couldn't have Beast they're it's just easier to have someone else.
Isn't human Beast the same height range as all the other Princes? And isn't his costume in Live on Stage the same as his M&G costume? I'd think shoving the other Princes into some Human Beast training would work. Also, the popularity of the Prince in my circles is huge. The bigger problem would be Belle in her ballgown. Do a late seating at Akershus to see just how difficult it is to navigate chairs in that dress.

wdrive

Isn't human Beast the same height range as all the other Princes? And isn't his costume in Live on Stage the same as his M&G costume? I'd think shoving the other Princes into some Human Beast training would work. Also, the popularity of the Prince in my circles is huge. The bigger problem would be Belle in her ballgown. Do a late seating at Akershus to see just how difficult it is to navigate chairs in that dress.

Yes he'll be the same height but I don't even think he has an official costume, the Live on Stage costume is for that show. Eric and Flynn have plenty of costumes already, and for Beast they'd have to purchase additional costumes. With Eric and Flynn they don't need to train anyone, there's already plenty of performers trained in them so why spend the money on training Beast's. It's not that they couldn't do it if they wanted to, it's just that little bit more effort which they're not going to do.

Belle meets before guests are seated at Akershus, the ballgown dress would have the same problems at Trattoria although they could always use her blue dress but as I said they'll not have Beast at this.

Jon81uk

Also if guests are meeting Beast they want to meet Beast not Prince Adam. I don't think human Beast would be as big a draw.

drizgirl

There is Minnie's Seasonal Dine, which is a non-signing character dining.

I think that's more reasonable since those characters can be easily met elsewhere. It's rotten if they're doing it with characters that aren't out every day in the parks (Eric and Flynn).

21stamps

You've never seen Tangled? That's Flynn Rider
Me? Nope. Never seen Tangled.
I did just google the character right after I posted that though.lol

ETA- just googled the movie to see when it came out. 2010, my kiddo was born in '10 and didn't see his first movie until Frozen came out at the movie theater.

We do watch the older Disney movies on Hoopla..and I've bought a few on a iTunes.. but he's never asked for Tangled and I've never recommended it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom