New Be Our Guest lunch line procedure (Test?)

Dwarful

I still don't know how people know what they want to eat 30+ days in advance. Yes, there are things I like to eat, but I have no idea from day to day what I am in the mood for and on vacation I tend to be more 'risky' than I am at home. I might know what locations I will be dining at when at Disney but no idea what I want until I get there. I'd skip sit downs and go off site for a nice meal before I got stuck preordering every meal before we even arrived.

TomHendricks

Is the pre-ordering working? Because I've done the pre-order the last 2 times we have went and the orders were never in the system. I'm talking just this past May, so I have to re-enter our orders in at the kiosk. We're going again in a few days and we have lunch FP for BOG on February 14th. I didn't place the pre-order because of it not having worked in the past. Should I try the pre-order this time?

iAJ

I will be at Magic Kingdom this saturday and we're not staying on site. I've been confused from everything I've read online on how exactly lunch works for people not staying at a WDW resort right now. Do you just have to wait in a long line? Is there a good chance you won't get in at all?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I will be at Magic Kingdom this saturday and we're not staying on site. I've been confused from everything I've read online on how exactly lunch works for people not staying at a WDW resort right now. Do you just have to wait in a long line? Is there a good chance you won't get in at all?
Yes to both.

Rose&Crowner

Did you try the steps outlined above? For ages it had been working for anyone who had a valid reservation, you didn't necessarily need to receive the email.

In November we never recieved an email, but a valid reservation for Boardwalk Inn, (second time in 2014) went to BOGLUNCH.com, or whatever it's called, and without a doubt were told to go scratch, no email "no reservations available at this time." Now, two weeks ago we got our Bonjour! Email based on our reservation for Beach Club, and I'm happy to say that on Valentine's day My family will be enjoying a meal with the beast again. I bring up the amount of times we stayed and where because wanted to point out that it doesn't make a difference, I believe the selection was random.

BrianV

In November we never recieved an email, but a valid reservation for Boardwalk Inn, (second time in 2014) went to BOGLUNCH.com, or whatever it's called, and without a doubt were told to go scratch, no email "no reservations available at this time." Now, two weeks ago we got our Bonjour! Email based on our reservation for Beach Club, and I'm happy to say that on Valentine's day My family will be enjoying a meal with the beast again. I bring up the amount of times we stayed and where because wanted to point out that it doesn't make a difference, I believe the selection was random.

I august we stayed at the boardwalk. Never got an email, but went to the site and was able to make a reservation without problem. Odd...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom