New Attraction coming to The Wonders Of Life?

NovaCiteJourneys

Original Poster
As some of you may know a while back I was able to get inside of not only The Wonders Of Life, but also Body Wars, and as those of you who read that thread saw it is being torn down. Some things that I never got a picture of includes: The MET signs by the queue's TVs being gone, and all the other signage past Dermatopic Purification Stage 2 (which was painted over) lying on the floor. Also since the Food&Wine festival isn't here yet, nobody has checked to see if the one MET sign is still there since my visit. Seeing that Body Wars is as good (Since the simulators are gone too) as dead it seems that something new would be on the way considering Disney never puts any more money than they need to into Epcot. The Universe of Energy rumors then come to mind, and thinking both pavilions are near each-other we could be in for a double-whammy. Despite what Braden from MickeyViews says (He's an awesome guy, go check out his YT page if you don't know who he is) I believe that Disney isn't concerned about the Festival Center staying where it's at because It doesn't make much money compared to what other attractions to do increase admission sales, plus it is only open 5 months per year. I have been having reoccurring dreams about this (Not saying i'm some kind-of Disney prophet) and am actually quite nervous to what is going to happen to Epcot because it is in already bad shape and doesn't need to be shoved into the ground any more. If you bothered to read all of this then please, share your opinions down in the replies and tell me if you think this is plausible. I just really need other's opinions because I truly fear for whats left of EPCOT Center and I know alot of you feel just as heartfelt. (Here's to hoping that no more Disney IPs get in there!)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
About a week ago weren't you saying that WoL was being looked at for an additional Guardians of the Galaxy attraction? Was that just speculation/assumption on your part or is it an actual blue sky concept being proposed?
I said the WOL site was. I said it again today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom