New Animation Attraction

Walt148

Original Poster
I thought of a new attraction that could go in Animation Courtyard. It could be sort of like Mad Libs. When you enter the building there is about 10 computers with a program on it. The program would ask you for certain words like Mad-Libs. When you are finnished you then move to a photo booth where it takes your picture. Then you move into a small theatere that holds about 10 people. (There will be about 10 theaters.) You enter the theater and wait then a film starts. The film is what you did on the computer. They put your head on a charecter and put the words you picked from the computer in the film. Each time you go to the attraction a different film will show in the theater so it is different every time. At the end of the film you can purchase your film.
What do you think?

Legacy

Good idea, but I think Eisner would stick this in the Imagination Institute. Its more creativity based then animation. If you DREW the character to be used then yeah, maybe draw body, limbs and head seperately, then the computer can throw them together.

NowInc

Not a bad idea....but *sigh*...I hate doing this..blame my pessimistic side....it could never happen...

First off..Computers + Lots of Tourists (leave your brain at the door..remember?) + heavy traffic = Disaster

Second...it would take too long to "produce" the cartoon..

Now...I think...an interactive cartoon theater (sorta like the end of horizons where the audience chooses the outcomes) where every seat has a "panel" to give feedback...THAT would tooooootally rock..and is VERY doable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom