1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

New Alien Encounter Tribute video ready

Discussion in 'Photography and Video' started by marni1971, Dec 5, 2004.

1. marni1971

marni1971 WDW History nut Premium Member

Just uploaded to Disney Central`s Distro - Alien Encounter tribute video. Full holding area video, full SIR/Skippy preshow (multi angle) and full mainshow (multi angle) including video screen closeups and full source audio. Enjoy!

2. dxwwf3

dxwwf3 Well-Known Member

Needless to say, I'm psyched.

LSUxStitch likes this.
  3. marni1971

marni1971 WDW History nut Original Poster Premium Member

He he, that was a quick reply! Check your email - what we talked about is ready for you.

I should just say that dxwwf3 gave me full permission to use some clips from his AE tribute video (mainly an angle for the SIR preshow and some of the exit) in mine. A big thank you again!

4. dxwwf3

dxwwf3 Well-Known Member

Check back on your PM for the reply.

5. marni1971

6. RU42

RU42 New Member

Another well done project. I found myself missing the crowds screams and laughs. You should try dual layering of the audio. Check out my latest Believe in Holiday Magic. I have master audio to support the music but I also have live running at the same time to bring in the oo's and ah's and the fireworks explosions. It just adds depth to the video. Just an idea.

Your cuts and synching were done extremely well.

RU

7. Testtrack321

Testtrack321 Well-Known Member

what server is it under on disney central?

8. RU42

RU42 New Member

I am not sure which servers picked it up yet, if any. I am sure one of them will have it soon.

RU

9. Indy95

Indy95 New Member

Hey, I just wanted to take the time to say thanks for giving us a taste of past Disney! Your efforts are noble, indeed.

10. marni1971

Thanks, all. Hopefully it will be widely available very soon - as RU42 said, once the servers pick it up.

Thanks for the comments, RU. I did do a version with a live guest mix on but finally decided to go with pure source audio. There are a few videos available with live audio, I thought it would be nice to present the master tracks as not many would have heard these in isolation. Plus you get to hear the odd pre recorded `guest comment` on the soundtrack! However, I agree, it does make it feel like a different show than if `you were there`. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other!

Coming next week (ish) - Timekeeper tribute. Full preshow video, multi angle mainshow with Animatronic closeups, full mainshow source audio and a look at the Disneyland Paris differences.

11. dolbyman

dolbyman Active Member

great :sohappy: .. you can find it on my server

\Disney World (FL)\Magic Kingdom\Tomorrowland\Alien encounter\

12. dxwwf3

dxwwf3 Well-Known Member

The video definately gets my approval. It's a different type of video from my own tribute video. Mine was sort of the history of the attraction and Martin's was giving you the attraction from all different angles.

And you know my motto: "You can never have enough Alien Encounter tribute videos" :lol:

13. khalib

khalib New Member

i really wish i can see the video and the clear audio i've been trying to find the audio pieces in HD