New Adventure Land attraction ideas

Would you like to see a new Adventure Land attraction?

• Yes

Votes: 52 98.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
I don't see a new Adventure Land attraction coming anytime soon, do to the fact that there isn't any space, but I thought that this would be an interesting and fun topic to think about. I know that we already have the Jungle Cruise (boat ride) and Pirates of the Caribbean, but if we got a new attraction, I would like to see a full scale Black Pearl (like the Coulmbia at Disneyland) that you could ride on that takes you through the Isla De Muerta and/or Shipwreck Cove. And it could also double as a meet'n greet Jack Sparrow. It wouldn't happen because they would have to build a lagoon and island and there isn't any space because of the railroad tracks and the buildings on the other side, but it's fun to think about. What would you like to see be added to Adventure Land?

Chaset24

How about an Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull ride lol where it starts off in Adventure-land and then you arrive at Tomorrowland:confused:. They can even reuse the stitch ride as the alien at the end of the ride. In fact, you start off in a jeep then it turns into a flying saucer after you collect all of stitches cousins skulls. Everybody would love this ride plus it would fix the Stitch ride. Two birds one stone haha. ;);):joyfull::joyfull:

(Joke Post):hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

ElreTigo

I'd personally like to see all the IP's stay out of MK, but that's just me. An Indy ride replacing the stunt show @ DHS someday? I'm all for that.

But for MK's Adventureland, I'd vote for something like an Aladdin indoor dark ride E-ticket, POTC expansion or Jungle Book also wouldn't hurt. Doesn't even need to have a movie tie-in period.

999th Happy Haunt

A Mystic Manor type attraction would be top notch. It would add a S.E.A connection to MK's Adventureland, and sell a ton of merchandise. Heck, replace Albert the Monkey with the Orange Bird to make it unique to MK.

Yung Aladdin

I think that Swiss Family treehouse should be rethemed as a Tarzan attraction/meet and greet. Right now it’s a monumental waste of space and is literally a line to nothing.

lacrosse nut

Just searching for info on this topic and after coming home a week ago from WDW, I couldn't agree more. I do like Adventureland but feel it has lost some appeal. At the risk of being flamed for saying, the Jungle Cruise is not my cup of tea for sure. As an opinion only, it might be nice to create a boat ride similar to this in Animal Kingdom where it fits the surrounding a little more. The existing JC ride could be a new POTC with different sections of the ride themed to the various scenes from the movie franchise and of course a section dedicated to the original ride. the old POTC could be an entirely different attraction., Thus retrofitting both attractions using the same layout and track system, maybe the new Pirate ride has different boats designed as the different ships in the movies. The Tree house is in a time warp... anyone younger than 55 has no idea what the theming is related to and if you are that age , most are not climbing trees. Either promote the heck out of the movie and create some sort of interest, change it to Tarzan/Stitch or something, or re-imagine the entire space.. Aladdin ride?? where do I begin... Let me repeat, I do like Adventureland, but I think that area of the park needs to do something to keep people in that land longer for things other than the bathroom, the smoking lounge and Dole Whips. It is a great place to relax (in the shade especially) when you need a break. Possibly an interactive indoor ride to an adventure theme (similar to Buzz or midway mania) for those looking for a different experience. Just some random thoughts that were fresh in my mind after my trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom