Nemo/LionKing/Cars Suites Question

vigliottec

I'm planing a trip for May 2015 and its looking like i will have 6 Adults going. how are the Nemo/LionKing/Cars Suites? is the Murphy bed comfortable?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
No way would I try to fit 6 adults in one of those suites. You could most likely get three regular rooms at a value for around the same price as a suite, possible even less if the suites are not discounted and the standard rooms are.

Upvote 0

tor29c

I have to disagree. We were 6 adults staying in the Nemo suite this past April. None of us had any complaints. The 2 in the Murphy bed are petite individuals though. One is just 5 feet tall and the other may be 5"6". As long as you're all on good terms in your real life you shouldn't have any problems. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I did a numbers breakdown which might help you make a decision. All prices are rack rates, value season on a weekday.

AoA suite:
$305/night (this includes the additional $40 for more than 2 adults)
520 square feet.
2 bathrooms
1 real queen bed
1 Murphy bed
1 pull out couch
2 TVs
1 mini kitchen

3 rooms at one of the All Star Resorts:
$255/night
780 total square feet
3 bathrooms
6 double beds
3 TVs

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
id like to all stay together and not be in different rooms. any other places that fit 6?
Getting three rooms next to each other is pretty easy. While it can not be guaranteed, I have yet to have an instance where the request of adjoining rooms was not honored...and I have requested it probably 50-60 times.

The only other places that will accommodate 6 on property are the cabins at Ft Wilderness and 2 bedroom or larger DVC rooms.

The cabins start in the $300/ night range. A 2 bedroom DVC room starts in the $600-$700 range, but can be had for much less by renting DVC points.

If you are willing to go off property, you can rent a vacation home around the same as one of the value suites, possibly less depending on what you get.

Upvote 0

vigliottec

Original Poster
well you make a compelling argument, 2-3 rooms may make more sense. i have a time share that could get me a nice place out of the park but i'm worried i would be disappointed.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
well you make a compelling argument, 2-3 rooms may make more sense. i have a time share that could get me a nice place out of the park but i'm worried i would be disappointed.
I know the feeling. Every time I stay off property I seem to be reminded of why I stay on property.

Now don't get me wrong. There are plenty of very nice places to stay outside of WDW, but there is just something depressing about passing that "See ya real soon" sign.

Upvote 0

LAM378

The Murphy bed is very comfortable, especially if you're knocked out from being in the parks and sun all day ;).

I stayed in a Nemo suite a few weeks ago and I'd have no problem staying in one with 5 adults I was close to and cool with. AoA was phenomenal, IMO. However, the 4 people who aren't sharing the master bedroom will have little to no privacy. The suites are very fun and well laid out, but if you'll all be spending a lot of downtime in the room and/or have privacy issues, 3 value rooms might be a better option.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom