need youtube ideas

MICKEYEARSFL

Original Poster
Ok So I have been kicking around this idea for a long time to create a Youtube channel under the same name that will have tips tricks and other ideas to help future guests as well as having some extra fun with attractions.

I was wondering what content you would like to see what advise should be given, I live here in Florida and I am an annual pass holder so it is fairly easy to get up to the parks. So help me out give me some ideas what you would like to see in videos that can help you plan a trip or something that you always wanted to know.

ddbowdoin

Ok So I have been kicking around this idea for a long time to create a Youtube channel under the same name that will have tips tricks and other ideas to help future guests as well as having some extra fun with attractions.

I was wondering what content you would like to see what advise should be given, I live here in Florida and I am an annual pass holder so it is fairly easy to get up to the parks. So help me out give me some ideas what you would like to see in videos that can help you plan a trip or something that you always wanted to know.

whatever you do, try and keep it as professional as you can... get an external mic and synch audio and camera footage together in post. The more ambient noise I hear the less I am willing to come back and watch more videos. I have a YT as well, but I failed at keeping it going! Its hard to get content going.

MICKEYEARSFL

Original Poster
whatever you do, try and keep it as professional as you can... get an external mic and synch audio and camera footage together in post. The more ambient noise I hear the less I am willing to come back and watch more videos. I have a YT as well, but I failed at keeping it going! Its hard to get content going.

That's some good advise there are a few channels out there that I literally fall asleep or get sick watching I feel like I can do a lot better complete with music a few sound effects and just make it entertaining and fun to watch. I am just wondering what content people would like to see how it can help out planning or easing a Disney fix! thanks for your reply!

RScottyL

Not sure what your budget is, but I agree with the above poster!

Keep your videos as professional as you can, with audio being very important! Obviously do not shoot the videos with a cell phone! Get yourself a clip on mic if you will be talking and/or narrating.

As far as content, you could go either for newbies that have never been, so you can introduce them to all that is magic. You could also just got for the novice and teach them some tips and tricks they may not know!

RScottyL

Also, in this day and age, there should be no reason to record your video in anything less than FULL HD (1080p).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom