Need your help with baby scrapbook gift

Coree

The bath page is really cute. Nice job using both blue and pink on the page so it can easily be used for a boy or a girl.

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! Your encouragement is greatly appreciated!! :sohappy:

Those are the cutest pages ever, Kat! You did such a nice job! Your friend will be so pleased!

What font were you using? It works so nicely.
The page headings are actually both part of the New Arrival Cricut cartridge.

I've finished two more pages... At this rate, I may just be able to finish in time!
I began a "Sweet Dreams" page in which I want to include Sleepy from my Happily Ever After cartridge. But it looks like I should use black as a base, a color I don't have. Putting together all those tiny pieces looks difficult too... *crosses my fingers*

k.hunter30

Original Poster
I'm finishing up my 6th page this weekend. I hope to post some as an update soon. I like the pages... but I don't truly love them... While I think I'm a rather "simple" scrapbooker, some of these pages are just so simple. But I guess since I don't have photos (or even a gender!) to go by, that's all I can do... :shrug: I just hope the finished product looks good!

I think my "It's a Boy" page turned out much better than my "It's a Girl" page... I wonder if that's a sign...:lookaroun

Does anyone know where I can find a clear, tiny envelope to incorporate into one of my pages. I wanted to do a "first haircut" page, and have a place where my friend can put a lock of hair, but I just haven't found what I need...

Disneyfalcon

I used one in my haircut page. I got it at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. They sell little packs of them. They're not really clear they're more "frosted".

Can't wait to see your pages!:)

k.hunter30

Original Poster
I used one in my haircut page. I got it at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. They sell little packs of them. They're not really clear they're more "frosted".

Can't wait to see your pages!:)
Oh, I remember seeing that! Yes, that would be perfect! What were they next to in Hobby Lobby? I tried looking for them, but in my quick 5 minute scan (I was in a hurry), I couldn't find them.

Disneyfalcon

If I remember correctly, they were in the section with the plain cards, tags, and envelopes you can decorate. Right next to the scrapbooking section if not on the same aisle as some of it.

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Long time, no post! :eek:

DH and I have been really busy these past few months. He had to take on a second position at our church (interim youth pastor) and we've just been swamped. I was lucky enough to have barely finished the baby album for my friend.

I didn't make as many pages as I had originally planned, but I think it was still a hit. :) If you remember, my friends didn't want to know the gender of the baby, so I made an "It's a Girl" page AND an "It's a Boy" page. She had the baby last Friday and... it's a boy! (Which is GREAT because that page was better than the girl page anyways! :lol: ;)) He's so precious!

Anyways, I wanted to thank you all for your encouragement. I wish I had taken pictures of the finished product. But I have a feeling I'll help her with keeping up with the scrapbook in the future, so I'll try to take some then. Thanks everyone for your support!

Now what to scrapbook...:lookaroun?

Disneyfalcon

I didn't make as many pages as I had originally planned, but I think it was still a hit. :) If you remember, my friends didn't want to know the gender of the baby, so I made an "It's a Girl" page AND an "It's a Boy" page. She had the baby last Friday and... it's a boy! (Which is GREAT because that page was better than the girl page anyways! :lol: ;)) He's so precious!

Well that was nice of her to have a boy!:lol:

I'm glad you finished it. I know your friend will treasure it.

Now get to scrapping!! We need a new challenge!!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom