Need to shorten resort reservation

ohioguy

Original Poster
Looks like I'm going to have to shorten my resort reservation from 5 to 4 days. Does anyone know how complicated this is? This won't impact check-in time, just reduce the number of overall days. Will I pay a penalty? How dare life get in the way of my trip....

Dave B

I just did this, it was very easy, if you cant do it thru the change reservation tab, you just need to call the reservation center, took about 5 minutes, I literally just did this last week, had to shorten our arrival dates at AoA, before we head to Yacht Club

slappy magoo

The only thing that might make you incur a penalty is if your check in time is very very soon, like within the first 30 days soon. And because you're not canceling the entire trip everything should be fine.

ohioguy

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info. I'm still 60+ days out, so I'll wait to call until we're past this current Florida crisis. I'm hearing 2-4 hour wait times on hold. Hope and pray for Florida and the east coast!

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Thanks for all the info. I'm still 60+ days out, so I'll wait to call until we're past this current Florida crisis. I'm hearing 2-4 hour wait times on hold. Hope and pray for Florida and the east coast!
Not surprising, FLA and those traveling to FLa are taking this one serious. I think in the past people would have had a more blaise attitude but Harvey changed that. I have family in Fla and I'm hearing how people are listening to the warnings and leaving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom