Need ticket for 3 year old birthday boy???

clee687

Original Poster
We are going to WDW December 8-15 this year and my son will turn 3 on the 13th. It didn't register in my brain that 3 year olds need tickets when I was booking the trip. I remember reading that some people don't get the ticket or upgrade from a junior to an adult if that child has just recently turned that age. I would feel bad cheating but a 2 day ticket with park hopper is horrible. I could buy him one for more days for not so much more but then I would have to add the NO EXPIRATION expense too. I had decided to just forget the tix but I plan to celebrate his birthday there. I wanted to get the birthday button and have character meals and birthday cake....all the things that make people say "happy birthday-how old are you today?" Would you bite the bullet and get the tix or take a chance? What happens if someone realizes? Do they just say go get a ticket or do they feed me to Scar?

maggiegrace1

I would not get him a ticket..He will be 2 when your trip begins so For the few days left I would not worry and I really do not think it will be a problem...

Do not stress over this and have a great trip..:)

maelstrom

He doesn't need a ticket. If he's two at the beginning of the trip, he's two for the entire trip as far as Disney is concerned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom