Need some advice

Plowboy

Hi all. Long time lurker and recent new member.

Although we have stayed on property at WDW at least a dozen times we are thinking about doing something new for our December trip. I currently hold a discounted room only resv at Pop and am thinking about changing to a DVC rental through David's. As we're thinking of taking advantage of David's last minute deals we would be canceling our Pop resv in Oct or Nov and then doing a new resv through David. Supposedly there is no cancellation charge through Disney. Does Disney frown upon this and can anyone think of any problems we may incur by doing this?

Additionally, I read a thread a couple of weeks back about discount ticket outlets, but can't seem to find it now. Anyone remember it?

Thanks for your input.

CleveRocks

A room-only reservation can be cancelled up to 6 days in advance without penalty. If they don't monetarily penalize you, I can't imagine they "frown upon" cancelling a room-only a month or two in advance.

When you rent DVC points, the reservation isn't yours, it's the DVC owner's. Ther rental is a private transaction between you and the owner, but until you show up at the resort front desk it is not your reservation, it is the DVC owner's registration.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom