Need Limo from MCO to Disney???

vanonid

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

Can anyone recommend a limo service from the Orlando Airport to Disney and back several days later. I don't want Mears.

Thank you in advance.:)

Rcoaster809

Use Quicksilver. My family and I used them in July this year, and they were great. There is a link on the main page of this website for more info.

syddisney

I've heard that MGM and G-Force records have a pretty fast Limo service for Disney, but i don't know if that will work for you or not. Sorry, i don't really know a place, but i couldn't help myself. :wave:

longfamily

We have always booked through the disney travel company using a travel agent at home. I'm not real sure if they sub contract out or not but the service is always great. The cost is around $250 for up to 6 people. if you do a search and find a cheaper service, let me know.

tigsmom

Use Quicksilver, not only is he a sponser, he is a member here too. If you do a quick search you will find numerous threads that sing their praises. You won't be sorry.

Quicksilver

PhilharMagician

I am also for Quicksilver. They have been great and the cost is not much more than mears. It is between $90.00 & $100.00 from MCO to WDW resorts for a Town Car and you get a free 30 minute stop at a grocery store. A Limo is definately more expensive, but they also have 15 passenger vans which are fairly reasonable.

Pan

We've always been happy with Tiffany Towncar. Very friendly, makes the stop at the grocery store as well, and sounds like about the same price as Quicksilver.

pinjim

Pan said:
We've always been happy with Tiffany Towncar. Very friendly, makes the stop at the grocery store as well, and sounds like about the same price as Quicksilver.

We've used Tiffany as well four times and loved them each time.

SwampFox

Need Limo

I would recommend Tiffany. We used them a couple of weeks ago, as well as for a couple of previous trips, and they were prompt and courteous. They have an online coupon that you can use for round trip only.

Nansafan

We've used yourride.net and Quicksilver. We've been happy with both services. yourride used to be a sponsor of this site but had a change in ownership and not longer is a sponsor. We tried Quicksilver this past summer and were very pleased. We will be calling Quicksilver for our upcoming December trip. We always have to book a van due to our group size.

Gail Hayden

I tend to go with the folks that sponser this site. Quicksilver. I have heard many many great things about this company, and would not hestitate to use them if the need arose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom