Need ideas

jguidi

Original Poster
Hi we are planning our trip with our daughter's. They are 11, 9, 7 & 3. We nedd a couple of good places to eat. Fun ones. 4 or 5 would be good. we are not really concerned if they are princess meals. Also if you could let me know if i need to call ahead or do walk in. Thanks oh yeah these will be dinners mostly, maybe one lunch or breakfeast. Thanks for any info.

Nemo14

For a fun night out, I'd recommend the Hoop-Dee-Do Revue. There's a lot of info here on the baords about it if you do a search.You need to book it ahead of time - the sooner the better.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Book ahead for all your Table Service meals, with the Dining Plan they almost all book up fast. There don't appear to be slow seasons any more.

Liberty Tree Inn
Crystal Palace
Cinderella's Royal Table [Premium Character meal, a bit pricey, but IMO worth it]
Hoop-De-Doo Revue
Ohana's

All are fun for kids [I haven't been to the last two and only did breakfast at Cindy's, but I've heard good things].

Have a fantastic time!

MickeyTigg

jguidi said:
Hi we are planning our trip with our daughter's. They are 11, 9, 7 & 3. We nedd a couple of good places to eat. Fun ones. 4 or 5 would be good. we are not really concerned if they are princess meals. Also if you could let me know if i need to call ahead or do walk in. Thanks oh yeah these will be dinners mostly, maybe one lunch or breakfeast. Thanks for any info.

I also highly recommend Hoop Dee Doo. I also recommend that you make ADR's for all meals to make sure that you get in. You don't say when you're going.

Also...if you're using the Dining Plan...all World Showcase restaurants need to have ADR's...new policy.

jguidi

Original Poster
We are attending the Sat after Thanksgiving. That way we are in time for the Christmas light but not for the crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom