Need ideas for Hollywood Studios charms

kbmum

Original Poster
I'm working on a jewelry project that requires Disney park-inspired charms. I'm not really looking for actual Disney charms, due to cost, but something that's close. I had no trouble finding antique brass charms of a castle, tree of life, and a globe. However, I can't think of anything similar that would work for Hollywood Studios. There aren't any charms I've found that look like the Chinese Theater. I might have to settle for ride-related charm (like a guitar). I'd appreciate any suggestions.

NiarrNDisney

I like the paintbrush/pencil suggestions given by Disneycraft and to add to the Animation idea maybe a palette. However why not consider something along the Hollywood/movie theme and go with a camera or perhaps a clapperboard (thing that marks time and scenes on movie sets) or a star to symbolize the famous saying "a star is born". Another thought I had would be a wizards hat even though the BAH has finally met its fate.

kbmum

Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestions! The star would be the easiest to find, but I also like the paintbrush and palette. Maybe I can use both. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom