Need help with Walt Disney Pay structure decision topic,

farina shah

Original Poster
Hi,
I would like to know what is Walt Disney's Pay structure, how the decisions are made, and what are the pay levels specifically in Park and Resorts area.

Thanks

farina shah

Original Poster
I am not talking about how to pay.... this is about salary structure at Disney, how the salary decision are made in setting the pay levles?

Jim Chandler

Like any other business they compare themselves to other similar companies.
I'm sure like all businesses raises, bonuses, and all salary decisions are made according to each person's output.
No business wants to be the lowest paying or highest paying. They want to be perceived as the best.
As for pay levels there are probably hundreds of different jobs (in the parks you see, support you don't see) as well as multiple levels for each.
I don't see your specific question being answered here. However Google might be a start......

The Mom

Premium Member
Minimum wage in FL is $8.05 , and $5.05 for tipped employees. That would be the lowest wage for entry level, unskilled (ie, on the job training) employees unless a union contract states otherwise. As mentioned above, specialized workers, executives, workers with seniority, etc will have a different salary or wage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom