NCAA '14 is here....Who is your team? And what are your expectations?

jw24

I think it's safe to say Ole Miss is officially out. MS State, on the other hand, they still have to face Bama and Ole Miss. It is possible that the Iron Bowl again settles the SEC West champion....

OSUgirl77

A loss to the 5-5 Hokies will do that. :p
I still can't believe that happened. What irritates me is, if an SEC team loses or has a bad game, there's always an excuse. Ohio State was playing with a brand new o-line and freshman QB that hadn't played together much when they lost that game, but that's rarely mentioned. Someone was talking about LSU today, and mentioned that their losses were when they were inexperienced and they are a different team now. When SEC teams have close games, they faced adversity and pulled through. Ohio State has a close one with Penn State, who ALWAYS has their number at night in Happy Valley, and they drop them in the rankings. I know that the big ten is down lately, but the blatant bias against it is getting tiresome.

jdmdisney99

I still can't believe that happened. What irritates me is, if an SEC team loses or has a bad game, there's always an excuse. Ohio State was playing with a brand new o-line and freshman QB that hadn't played together much when they lost that game, but that's rarely mentioned. Someone was talking about LSU today, and mentioned that their losses were when they were inexperienced and they are a different team now. When SEC teams have close games, they faced adversity and pulled through. Ohio State has a close one with Penn State, who ALWAYS has their number at night in Happy Valley, and they drop them in the rankings. I know that the big ten is down lately, but the blatant bias against it is getting tiresome.
PSU fan here and I was at that game. Barrett and OSU came to play in overtime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom