Na'vi River Journey reviews, comments and questions

DisneyJunkie

I'm glad you find it funny. I don't. You're knocking something you've never experienced in person. But you're certainly entitled to an opinion. Clearly there's no engaging you in discussion. My mistake.

I find it funny that you take things like this way too seriously. I'm knocking something I got more than a good enough view of, which I base my thoughts on. Experiencing something slow-moving and looking at pretty colors is something I can do anytime in any number of places. Clearly there's no engaging in discussion with you unless my view matches your own. Pity. But if you've ridden it and enjoy it, I'm happy for you. I just know it's a "one and done" for me.

Kman101

I find it funny that you take things like this way too seriously. I'm knocking something I got more than a good enough view of, which I base my thoughts on. Experiencing something slow-moving and looking at pretty colors is something I can do anytime in any number of places. Clearly there's no engaging in discussion with you unless my view matches your own. Pity. But if you've ridden it and enjoy it, I'm happy for you. I just know it's a "one and done" for me.

Not really. I just disagree. I'm always open to other opinions but I disagree with judging it based on a vide but if that's your stance fine. Don't know how you could say there's no engaging in discussion when that's all I've been trying to do.

DisneyJunkie

Not really. I just disagree. I'm always open to other opinions but I disagree with judging it based on a vide but if that's your stance fine. Don't know how you could say there's no engaging in discussion when that's all I've been trying to do.

No, you've only been insulting. I don't consider that engaging in discussion.

Macca250

Sorry you make too much of a VERY slow-moving, boring ride that offers nothing but pretty colors to look at and no real fun. How sad. No mistake at all to judge it on a YouTube video, nor is it silly. It shows the ride how it actually is, and how it actually is looks very disappointing. Such a lazy effort from Disney imagineers. A real shame.
:eek:
caIyyVgH1TkOs.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom