NASCAR is OUT!

HakunaMatata89

yeah i see the point but at the same time i still don't see them putting it in Florida, least of all Uni due to Uni's former ties to TNA. Could be wrong but we shall see.

I am kind of surprised that with it closing beginning of NOV they have not released a replacement yet although i am behind and could of just missed that

StageFrenzy

Uni for the most part seems to build first announce later. I'm surprised they announced the Sapphire so soon. That could be because Loews was involved and their investors "needed" to know.

71jason

With Uni's former hosting of TNA I really doubt that WWE would chose their property to put a HoF. Not to mention the state, i mean it would make a lot more sense if they put it in CT or NY, FL holds no significant historical value for them.

You know USA, home to Monday Night Raw since the 80s, is owned by NBCUniversal, right? In any case, I thought TNA lost their TV contract, doubtful they'll be taping much longer.

Agreed CT or NY makes more historical sense, but Vince seems to want Orlando, presumably for the number of potential marks, I mean guests. He was also looking at a site on north I-Drive that fell through.

71jason

Word around CityWalk is expect NBC Sports Grill to take over--but despite the similarity to the existing sports bar concept, building going to be gutted and rebuilt.

HakunaMatata89

You know USA, home to Monday Night Raw since the 80s, is owned by NBCUniversal, right? In any case, I thought TNA lost their TV contract, doubtful they'll be taping much longer.

Agreed CT or NY makes more historical sense, but Vince seems to want Orlando, presumably for the number of potential marks, I mean guests. He was also looking at a site on north I-Drive that fell through.

I guess, but after thinking about it i can also argue against my own point because they have switched to gear their company towards younger audiences so in a way putting it in Orlando would be opening them up to gaining that age groups attention.

as for TNA's tv contract, from what i've read into, they were denied the new contract because Spike TV is trying to hardball them, Spike is looking to buy the company like they have Bellator and Dixie is unwilling to give up her seat.

celluloid

Its a high traffic area right out of the studios. Is it sad I am still hoping for Jekyl and Hyde club/restaurant or similar type atmosphere?

JoeCamel

I guess this is NOT going to be a simple re-theme

2015-01-13 08.06.52.jpg
2015-01-13 08.06.38.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom