Nascar Car Racing Ride

MonorailBlack

Original Poster
I have a question....I also have in the works a ride that would involve Nascar Winston Cup Racing......it will be the next wave of ride technology..expensive...yes...but the thrill it would have...if you want me to post ideas and concept art, let me know????

:D :D :D

wagner92

Or people wanting that ride feel could just do Richard Petty's thing... in WD World. And actually experience the real thing. Just a thought.

MonorailBlack

Original Poster
ok.....

The driving experience is true, but ever seen the price tag of that? I am proposing a ride, no added costs to ride, that will debut ( I have heard about this technology), where you can control your vehicle, to a certain extent.:zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

Chad

Make it futuristic, Make up a new racing league. Maybe make it The Atomic Cup Racing, and replace the tommorowland speedway, god knows thats a huge waste of space.

MonorailBlack

Original Poster
Idea

:sohappy: :sohappy:
Thank you for the suggestion, I am considering how to play that a role.....to give you an idea..the whole will be a quene, but if will be transports, garage areas, cars tire tseting ceneters, gift shops, video simulators....so while you have to wait there is aolt to do...I mean it can be really expnsive idea, but it will be a really thrilling ride......like those choose your own fate bboks...you can choose the ride outcome...

:drevil: :drevil:

MonorailBlack

Original Poster
Yes

Of course...that black 3 was and always is the best...I am going to post a pic in the nex few days of my R/C car...it is an 1/100 gas powered car I made an exact mirror of the No bUll Million car Dale won in 2000...look for that soom. I have an idea of a ride...not lie the experience where there are 43 cars on the track that hold 4 people each..and you can steer and drive to a certain safety extent....I want to work on that after I finish a ride idea i am doing now. But I love racing, and cant wait to next Nov when they will be here in Miami....

Mr Bill

I go to the Bud Shootout every year. Last year was the best of the ones I have been to. Earnhardt almost one just being edged by Tony Stupidert

MonorailBlack

Original Poster
here is one

he is the front

Attachments

• car1.gif
    car1.gif
    263.3 KB · Views: 93

MonorailBlack

Original Poster
Really...I built the Jeff Gordon Lego one.....I was at the track a couple days ago...I saw Rudd, Elliot, Labonte, Stewart, Skinner, and Atwood practicing...oh and Burton...Elliot was the fastest

Mr Bill

I built Martin and Earnhardt in the large model Earnhardt and Martin in the medium models and Earnhardt in the small models

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom