NASCAR 2016

Pam Hates Penguins

original[4].jpg

Food City 300, Bristol

1. Austin Dillon
2. Justin Allgaier
3. Kyle Larson

Pam Hates Penguins

What a race! I can't believe how long that took to finish. I think Gordon could have had a chance to win if he didn't get loose in the beginning. But good for Harvick! I'm so happy a Joe Gibbs car didn't win. Especially Kyle Busch.

patch553

Thoughts on the truck race finish anyone ?
very upset with the way nemechek drove cole into the wall, that was dangerous on many levels, but thinking of the future for john hunter its not going to sit well with any of his racing piers or potential sponsers and as he still runs in an unsponsored truck that could hinder him. it has surprised me that nascar hasn't issued any penalties to either drivers

wdwfan4ver

Thoughts on the truck race finish anyone ?
That was a dirty move, but I've seen other dirty moves before.

Here is what I call a dirty move take a look at what the 3 car did to the 5 car back at the 1999 Goody's Headache Powder 500 around the 1:20 to 1:24 minute mark of the video.

Here is the 3 car again in a dirty move, but this was back in 1986 with him doing it to Darrell Waltrip as the driver of the 11 car.

wdwfan4ver

More information came out on new Stewart-Haas xfinity team for 2017. Cole Custer will be doing the races with Haas with Haas Automation being the primary Sponsor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom