NASCAR 2016

wdwfan4ver

Stewart-Haas better align with Penske. They're the only Ford team that has shown any speed.

Ford must of backed up the armored car to the SHR loading dock to get them to switch. Could this be part of a bigger thing? Ford working with Haas F1 team? Sponsorship of Tony's short tracks?
Stewart-Haas is going to get Roush-Yates engines, but Penske gets the same engines also.

What I know from the cup side is Stewart-Haas has multiple reasons for this change. Stewart-Haas wants to build their own cars in house and that is something they are not doing right now. The 2nd reason Chevy actually has Stewart-Haas 3rd in line behind Hendrick and Richard Childress Racing. Chevy also didn't give Stewart-Haas a lot of money also. It seems like Stewart-Haas feels it is in the shadow of Hendrick Motorsports also.

I have no idea on the stuff outside of NASCAR for Haas since there hasn't been any mention Haas F1 going to ford. I don't know about Sponsorship of Tony's Short tracks at this point, but Tony's personal contract with Chevy outside of NASCAR is now done after this year.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
1621772_10203278042895080_598362057_n.jpg

MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
Robin Meade sure put her own spin on the National Anthem. I've seen some of her performances and you'd never guess she was a news broadcaster.

wdwfan4ver

6 Cup teams received penalties today.
78 - 15 owner and driver points, crew chief suspended for 1 weeks, $50,000 and the team is doing appeal.

Now comes every RCR team and affiliate getting penalties except for the 13 cup team.

95,47,3,27, and 31 teams all get 10 owner and drivers points taken away each, $15,000 dollars fines each, and each crew chief get probation till December 31st of this year.

wdwfan4ver

A plane carrying Hendrick Motorsports team members was forced to make an emergency landing 2:31 a.m eastern in Memphis. What happened was Smoke appeared in the cabin after the plane sometime after leaving Tulsa and making the emergency land in Memphis . The team members were crew members of Hendricks cup teams and thankfully none of the crew members inhaled smoke. There wasn't any drivers on that plan.

All I have to say is I wonder how Rick Hendrick is handling this being the 3rd airplane incident that Rick was affected by since 2004. I remembered Rick was on one of Jimmie Johnson's private plane in 2011 when the brakes failed and ran off the runway with him getting broken ribs and a concussion. I also remembered the 2004 Airplane crash that tried to go to Martinsville that Rick lost his son.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom