Narcoossees & California Grill Pictures PLEASE!

goofykt

Here are some pics from California Grill when we ate there for our Anniversary last year!

Molten Valrhona Chocolate Cake with House-Made Caramel Ice Cream and Grilled Pineapple:

4641882730_34a13813d7.jpg

Dessert Cheese Tray (DH's absolute favorite):

4641883320_0a47d646d0.jpg

NYwdwfan

I am so excited for Narcoosees in December - DEFINITELY getting the surf & turf! Did you have to pre-order the Happry Anniversary lettering? It will be my parents anniversary when we are there and it would be a nice touch!

KnK

Last year when we were there it was in our record that we were celebrating an anniversary. They had special items already on the table when we got there and then the dessert came out later all pretty.

Happen at most of the places we went to.

mickeysshoes

I am so excited for Narcoosees in December - DEFINITELY getting the surf & turf! Did you have to pre-order the Happry Anniversary lettering? It will be my parents anniversary when we are there and it would be a nice touch!

Last year we celebrated our 18th all week long!! We had personal menus and champage at almost every meal during the week. All I did was add the note to our orginal booking and every ADR knew about it. It was great...but the DD did get tired of every meal being all about US!!! You might want to make sure there is a note on your parents booking that its there anniversary and they should get the same specail treatment. If not i would just try to let a CM know and they should be able to do something for them.

NYwdwfan

Thanks for the info everyone! We have the anniversary linked to their booking - we are also celebrating my son's 5th and my daughter's 7th birthdays so it should be pretty special week! Now if December could just hurry up and get here.....!!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
That strawberry shortcake from Narcoossees looks AMAZING man they better have it while I am there or I may cry real tears.

bluejasmine

I cant wait to get that whole lobster in Sept! we also have ADR at Cali Grill for sushi, I love sushi and I have heard lots of good things about the spicy kazan roll

KnK

I cant wait to get that whole lobster in Sept! we also have ADR at Cali Grill for sushi, I love sushi and I have heard lots of good things about the spicy kazan roll

The whole lobster is my favorite. Each time I go I say I'm going to try something different and never do. My husband tried the surf and turf last time and his comment was that the lobster wasn't as tasty as mine and the steak was better at Cali Grill.

The sushi is amazing at Cali Grill. We are big sushi eaters and get it at least once a month at home...sometimes more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom