Narcoossee's and MNSSHP Question....

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
We will be using the 'free' dining plan for the first time. Me and my 14 DS love seafood, lobster especially. DH likes pretty much anything. The only dinner I can find is at Narcoossee's. I see that this is one of the more 'upscale' dinners. I'm wondering what type of dress is required? There are 4 of us including our 5 yr. DS. Anyone tried the lobster there? How's the wait time? Is this a rest. to take a 5 yr old to? If the foods not all that great, I'd rather not waste 2 TS meals.

Regarding the MNSSHP, I'm looking at trying to make res. for the Liberty Tree Tavern dinner. Do the characters dress up for MNSSHP? What's the best time to try for reser. to get out for the parade?

Thanks a bunch!

shoppingnut

I've been to Narcoosee's and the food is very good there and as far as dress, as long as you don't look like a sloppy mess in a tank top or swimsuit, it's not a problem. I've seen many children in there and it's not like V&A or Citrocos where you don't find as many kids. I'm not sure though that I'd consider it worth a 2 point sit down to be honest with you, but the food is good and if you want lobster, there aren't too many places to get it.

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
I think you may be right. I found Cap'n Jacks in DTD that has Lobster tails and other choices. I think we'll try that.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I've eaten at Narcoosse's, and the food is very good. The dress I belive is the Disney casual dress code. No bathing suits, cut-off, etc. Nice pants or dress shorts and a nice shirt would be fine.

If you are there when the fireworks are set off in MK, they dim the lights and pipe in the audio from MK. Its quite nice.

And yes, all the characters at Liberty Tree Tavern are dressed in there Halloween costumes on MNSSHP nights. Its fun and worth every penny of the great meal they serve.

Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom