Narcoossee reviews

Bparso87

It was not worth the price to me was good but way better signatures

Food was good and washed it down with a bear republic racer 5 IPA

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
You are 100% correct my friend! I also like that at Yachtsman's they will do as much as they can to accomodate your tastes. Le Cellier, not so much LOL
Yes! Top notch service is another component to the awesomeness that is Yachtsman's.
Honestly the only thing that I would 'knock' them on is atmosphere. It's NOT horrendous by any stretch of the imagination but if they upped the atmosphere component, Yachtsman's would be untouchable.

Last edited:

HouCuseChickie

Getting me nervous guys. Never been and we're planning on going in November. Mind you- I wasn't planning on ordering anything involving steak, but now a bit worried. I've thought about switching to Citrico's, but I haven't liked the feedback on their changes over the last year or so either.

DisDadWoz

We hit Narcoosees in the spring and we were not disappointed (2nd time there) we also went to Citircos in first part of August and it was great. I don't think you will be wrong with either choice. Again, just like any restaurant if you hit it on the one bad night they have...

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
I went to Narcoosees two years ago this month, and have booked again for the end of this month. We loved it, the steak was great, service was brilliant and I really couldn't fault it. My favourite steak on property has got to be Shulas though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom