NAME YOUR FAVORITE OUTSIDE OF WDW RESTURANT

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
When you need a break from park food I like to hit 192 near celebration , for breakfast I enjoy watching the cooks work at the Waffle House, Perkins has the waiters that write nothing down and get it right each time. I do love El Tenapa on 194 marker 14.

shipley731

If the restaurants in Hilton Bonnet Creek count as outside WDW, my vote is for La Luce. Speck & burrata pizza. Just awesome. For really off property, it would probably be Naradeva in the Mall of Milennia area. Great little Thai place with good, reasonably priced food. We stumbled onto this place one day when we were making a trip to Total Wine in the shopping center across the street.

Arthur Wellesley

Why are you shouting?
BECAUSE THIS IS A TOPIC OF VITAL IMPORTANCE! WHY ARE YOU SO RELAXED ABOUT ALL THIS??
animation_free_image_drums_yelling_crazy_fight.gif

WillCAD

I have two:

For TS, I like Chevy's Fresh Mex at the Crossroads. Yeah, we have Chevy's back home, too, but the one at Crossroads was there before we had them in MD, and there's something about it that's different. Maybe it's the fact that I can look out the window and see the WDW gateway sign. Or the palm trees. It might be the palm trees.

For QS, I've been a fan of Sonny's BBQ for many years. The location nearest to WDW closed down more than 10 years ago, but there is one on Semoran Blvd north of MCO, and I often stop there on my way home.

For buffet, I make no excuses - I like Golden Coral. Yes, it's cheap chain food, but I like it, and I eat there at least once on each WDW trip. Again, we have them at home, but I don't get to eat there often at home, and I never get to eat breakfast there at home, so I will often go to the Golden Coral on US 192 in the Maingate area for breakfast, and occasionally dinner, depending on where I'm staying.

Glen B

BJ's - Vineland & I-4. Great food selection, atmosphere, proximity to WDW, and they are a micro-brewery so they have a really good beer selection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom