mystery dinner theatre

pager

Original Poster
whats the name of the dinner theatre @ a downtown hotel. And is it cool or should we skip it?

BRER STITCH

The show you are looking for is the MURDER WATCH MYSTERY THEATER held in Baskervilles Restaurant at the Grosvenor Resort across the street from Downtown Disney.

It's about $40 for adults and $12 for children, lasts about 2 1/2 hours, and includes a great buffet! The show runs every SATURDAY night!

Also, it's INTERACTIVE with the audience and that is a big part of making this a fun evening. The more the people you are with get involved, the more fun the adventure will be!

HAVE FUN!

:wave:

luckyamber

I'd heard about this but forgotten until now. We're leaving tomorrow :) , is it too late to go to this, does it usually sell out ahead of time? Also I'm not renting a car as I'm staying on property, can you go to DTD and walk to the Grovnor or would I have to get a taxi?

BRER STITCH

luckyamber said:
I'd heard about this but forgotten until now. We're leaving tomorrow :) , is it too late to go to this, does it usually sell out ahead of time? Also I'm not renting a car as I'm staying on property, can you go to DTD and walk to the Grovnor or would I have to get a taxi?

The dinner show is only offered on Saturday night each week, so call Grosvenor right away for this week!

To make reservations at Baskervilles Restaurant, where the show takes place,
dial the Grosvenor Resort directly at 407-827-6534.

You can easily walk to the Grosvenor from Downtown Disney, but I would take a taxi from your resort to save time on the way there. After dinner might be a better time to walk back over to DTD and catch a bus to your resort.

HAVE FUN!

luckyamber

Cool, thanks for the information. I just called and made a reservation. If you call and reserve ahead of time it's $34.95 per person and it includes beer and wine. I ususally don't do buffets because I'm not a big eater... but drinking... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom