myMagic+ Upcoming Test(s)

jheltz27

Our trip is December 2-6, we are staying on Disney property .. I am assuming the Magic Bands and Fastpass + will be in full operations....does anyone have any idea if we will be notified in some form as to,when we can select our bands and fast passes ? Or do they not notify you? I keep checking the My Disney Experience but it seems still not to,be operating at full mood. It is very sluggish at 6am cst time and I am sure it worsens during peak times. It seems redundant that it has me type in my login and password on each page only to get me nowhere.
Also noticed that in attempting to make TS reservations , just about everything was booked up at 180 days, which I thought was strange for the time period we are going, went same time last year and had no trouble with getting anything we wanted...so I am wondering if with the new Disney experience thing and the fact you are suppose to be able to make dining reservations thru it...if they are not holding reservation times to,be released later when the whole experience is working.
We're going from 11/30 to 12/7 this year also and was quite surprised at how many TS locations were booked up even at the 180 day mark. BOG wasn't even an option and while I was able to book both 'Ohana & Le Cellier for 2 they are very late times (8:45 & 9:45). Although I've never been during this week of year I have read tons that it was very low on crowds. Keep checking and you may have success closer to the trip.

DisneyMusician2

I have the Bands and the Fastpass Plus for my trip starting August 22nd....no word on it being a test, the option just appeared in my My Disney Experience section one time when I logged in....

And no I'm not a CM, or attached to the CM groups in any way. I am a TA, if that makes a difference in the selection process!

Tom

Beta Return
I have the Bands and the Fastpass Plus for my trip starting August 22nd....no word on it being a test, the option just appeared in my My Disney Experience section one time when I logged in....

And no I'm not a CM, or attached to the CM groups in any way. I am a TA, if that makes a difference in the selection process!

It's because you're staying at one of the deluxe resorts participating in the August test.

DonaldDoleWhip

Looks like the next round of August testing is taking place at the values...this should be interesting.

The four resorts participating in August are AKL, Yacht Club, Contemporary, and Pop. We'll be at AKL and Yacht Club during the testing period, and our MagicBands for AKL are set to arrive at our apartment today. :)

Mr.MouseFan

We're going from 11/30 to 12/7 this year also and was quite surprised at how many TS locations were booked up even at the 180 day mark. BOG wasn't even an option and while I was able to book both 'Ohana & Le Cellier for 2 they are very late times (8:45 & 9:45). Although I've never been during this week of year I have read tons that it was very low on crowds. Keep checking and you may have success closer to the trip.

We're going 12/7-12/12 and were never able to get a BOG reservation despite being on the phone, tablet and laptop exactly 180 days in advance at 6 and 7am every day for that week.

Dads 2 Boys

This is the easy solution for Domestic Guests. But for those of us who are International guests, data usage outside of our country is not included in our plan minutes... becomes extremely expensive.
I may have missed it, but has testing included any international guests yet? or still keeping to domestic at the moment?

Good call....sorry about that.

vinnya1726

The four resorts participating in August are AKL, Yacht Club, Contemporary, and Pop. We'll be at AKL and Yacht Club during the testing period, and our MagicBands for AKL are set to arrive at our apartment today. :)

I am staying at AKL from the 10th - 13th and have not heard anything about this testing yet.

Justinj2

I got my Magicband today very excited to finally get one. Be sure to lift up the Magicbands holder it comes with a small informational sheet about the Magicbands nothing to special tho. So far I'm enjoying wearing it haven't really had any issues. That may change tho once I get out in the parks with the heat!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom