myMagic+ Upcoming Test(s)

@DisneyBryan

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone has heard of when the next round of testing would happen and if anyone traveling in the next 90 days has been contacted to be part of the test yet.

@DisneyBryan

Original Poster
Also, if you guys check out disneyworld.com today you will notice that they have added a ton of information about MagicBands, Fastpass+ and myMagic+. There are new links all over the myDisney Experience page, actually really cool stuff.

Clamman73

Also, if you guys check out disneyworld.com today you will notice that they have added a ton of information about MagicBands, Fastpass+ and myMagic+. There are new links all over the myDisney Experience page, actually really cool stuff.

From Fastpass+ info page..I'd be curious what it would pick for me...I'm sure not three mountains.

"If you aren’t sure what to select, try a FastPicks recommendation to quickly add multiple FastPass+ options to your plans—nothing could be simpler!"

bubbles1812

Yeah, I know I enjoy reading through paragraphs and paragraphs of information and trying to sort through multitudes of links to try to find the answers to my questions. I loved added complications. Just screams "Most magical place on earth" to me.

travellerman

How do I get to the My Disney Experience page at Disneyworld.com? I can't see a tab (course i'm not sure where to look for it either) Thanks (sorry, I didn't exactly grow up around computers lol)

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Just wondering if anyone has heard of when the next round of testing would happen and if anyone traveling in the next 90 days has been contacted to be part of the test yet.
I know there is a CM test in August and some guests have posted being selected for an October test as well.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
How do I get to the My Disney Experience page at Disneyworld.com? I can't see a tab (course i'm not sure where to look for it either) Thanks (sorry, I didn't exactly grow up around computers lol)

It's off to the right, under the search box towards the top of the screen.

travellerman

Nothing there about my Disney experience. Beside the search bar at the top (to the left) it says "Live Shows'
Then underneath is another bar where it says Parks/Places to Stay/Things to Do/Where to Eat/Packages. Then underneath that is another bar where you sign in also says My Disney Vacation / My reservations /Passholders/Free Vacation Planning dvd But nothing that says My Disney Experience. Oh well, i'm going to make a coffee and try again later LOL. Thanks for your patience.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
9292093049_7b98284d7a_o.png

travellerman

Thanks for the pic. My computer is showing a completely different thing. I must have the old website. Do you have to update it somehow? Or do they do that.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Thanks for the pic. My computer is showing a completely different thing. I must have the old website. Do you have to update it somehow? Or do they do that.

They do that. You may have your cache settings wrong in your browser....try clearing out your browser cache and going back.

It could also be security settings in the browser with respect to javascript...but that's just a guess.

Or you could just download chrome....it always works when it works.

wogwog

Evidently the recent test of the system was not satisfactory with guests from select resorts. So another test will start July 22 evidently restricted to Bay Lake Tower guests. Talk about a control group. Most all DVC folks I am sure. Wonder if they will all buy a lot of plastic souvenirs to justify a glowing after test report again.
I received this from a cast member. It was posted on the company employee only web page.

"As part of the test and adjust process for MyMagic+, a test involving Disney Vacation Club Members and renters staying onsite at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will begin July 22. Selected Guests will be contacted and invited to participate in the test beginning July 12.
Test participants will be able to touch to enter their rooms, touch to enter the park and touch to pay at eligible locations starting upon check-in and continuing through their departure. They also will make and redeem FastPass+ selections at all four theme parks during their stay."

ddrongowski

Yeah, I know I enjoy reading through paragraphs and paragraphs of information and trying to sort through multitudes of links to try to find the answers to my questions. I loved added complications. Just screams "Most magical place on earth" to me.
Yeah, I looked at this yesterday, and all I can say is it is very counterintuitive to logical thought.

ddrongowski

I think (joking) that you have to go to google, download the yahoo app, then use a proxy server to browse anonymously to the store that sells the app for the blackberry. Then once you have it, get the WDW IT department that wrote it, to set it up. Once that is done, it will tell you "it is still in testing and not guaranteed to do anything but confuse and annoy", while convincing you it's the best thing since sliced bread and will make you trip SUPER magical. Then it will redirect you to go to IOA and visit Harry Potter.

wogwog

We renewed our annual passes yesterday, and inquired about the wrist bands. The guest services cast member said the they have several bugs to work out.
"several bugs" is such a small number. I have an acquaintance who is suffering through this mess as a cast member who must attempt to explain the My Magic Minus to guests at one of the help kiosks at WDW. It is much more of a mess than you would ever guess. $3 billion doesn't get you much these days I suppose. We get MMM. Tokyo gets a new cool upgraded Jungle Cruise attraction.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-cruise-to-debut-at-tokyo-disneyland-in-2014/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom