MyMagic+ and MNSSHP tickets

twinfo3728

Original Poster
My tickets still don't seem to show up correctly. I will be sure to bring my print outs. I have to say I would prefer they were at my hotel with my MagicBands instead of having them printed out or delivered to my house them have to be sure and bring them with me. But that's just my opinion. I would feel terrible if I forget either of them in Oct.

LostPrincessKarleigh

I can't get my MNSSHP or my park tickets to show up in my disney experience. I don't have the physical tickets or a print out because we booked thru Kingdom Konsultants. Help?

Clamman73

I can't get my MNSSHP or my park tickets to show up in my disney experience. I don't have the physical tickets or a print out because we booked thru Kingdom Konsultants. Help?

Confused...What do they do with the tickets??? Are they supposed to send them? You need the ticket in hand to have a bar code to scan or the number on the ticket.

HouCuseChickie

Just a heads up...when I called today to inquire about my other ticket/FP+ issues...I asked about linking my MNSSHP tickets. The guy I spoke to said the system is not supposed to give any additional FP+s from linking these to your bands/profile. Obviously, this does not appear to be what's going on...but it makes me wonder if it's a glitch and if it will be eliminated once testing ends.

twinfo3728

Original Poster
Has anyone linked their MNSSHP ticket to the magic band and been to the party? Did it work ok or did you need to show the ticket print outs?

gboiler1

I was trying to do exactly that last night but since I'm getting my MNSSHP tix at will call. I'll just have to take my laptop and do FP+ the day before and see what I get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom