My WDW Master Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
e68cecbc470a43fabba2003c2b5438bd_zpsf1ef5ec1.jpg

I have created a rough edged master plan of MY "ideal" WDW of the future. But, once again, I will be asking for your advice for each area and characteristic on property. After a botched attempt with My DHS, I hope this thread will be a success. Remember, this is my master plan for a ideal resort, not necessarily a completely possible one. For the parks, I will list the lands and my basic ideas (I will list these basics for everything, just asking advice). When we have conflicts I will post polls. An edited overall map of the resort is above. Let's begin......

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
THEME PARKS;
1. Magic Kingdom Park
2. Epcot Center
3. Walt Disney's Hollywood Studios
3a. The Disney Studio Backlot
4. Disney's Animal Kingdom
5. Port Disney
6. Disney's Calendar Park
7. The Wonderous World Adventure Park
BOUTIQUE PARKS;
1. Wally's Pier
2. LEGO City
3. American Snapshot!
4. Disney's Arcadia Kingdom Gaming Park
5. Treasure Island
WATER PARKS;
1. Disney's Blizzard Beach
2. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
3. Disney's Atlantis
4. Wally's Pier
OTHER;
1. Iwerks Park (dog park)
2. Disney Springs (din. ent. ret. district)
3. TTC North
4. TTC South

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
MAGIC KINGDOM PARK
13dbdfd0d89fe328ca455af1badfaa4e_zps2b640aab.jpg

LANDS;
1. Main Street U.S.A.
2. Adventureland
3. Frontierland
4. Liberty Square
5. Sleepy Hollow
6. Fantasyland
7. Tomorrowland
[8. Discovery Lane]

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
WALT DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS and THE DISNEY STUDIOS BACKLOT
f2fbf78a6b574b8539cff6605265a813_zps1e42c793.jpg

LANDS;
1. Hollywood Boulevard
2. Echo Lake
3. LucasFilm Studios
4. Streets of America
-Marvel Metropolis
-Muppet Studios
5. Land of Oz
6. Animation Studios
-Pixar Place
-Toon Studio
7. Production Courtyard
8. Hyperion Avenue
9. Sunset Boulevard

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM
4b4a6dc66751ddc26f271500582d2c0a_zps3f8569bc.jpg

LANDS;
1. Oasis
2. Pandora - The World of Avatar
3. American Wilderness
4. Africa
5. Australia
6. Asia
7. DinoLand U.S.A.
8. Discovery Island
[ignore Brazil on the map]

WED99

Cool thread but I'm not participating for about 3 weeks, I'm off to the land of Florida :)

I'm interested to see how you plan on getting people to Australia in AK, thats a couple mile walk at least.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Cool thread but I'm not participating for about 3 weeks, I'm off to the land of Florida :)

I'm interested to see how you plan on getting people to Australia in AK, thats a couple mile walk at least.
Have fun in the Sunshine State! :) For Australia I was just thinking about a pathway from Rafiki's Planet Watch and the Wildlife Express.

Alien

MAGIC KINGDOM PARK
13dbdfd0d89fe328ca455af1badfaa4e_zps2b640aab.jpg

LANDS;
1. Main Street U.S.A.
2. Adventureland
3. Frontierland
4. Liberty Square
5. Sleepy Hollow
6. Fantasyland
7. Tomorrowland
[8. Discovery Lane]
hmmm I like the sleepy hollow idea, sounds familiar hmmm... but.... not a fan of the name discovery lane and I love tomorrowland but too much

Alien

WALT DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS and THE DISNEY STUDIOS BACKLOT
f2fbf78a6b574b8539cff6605265a813_zps1e42c793.jpg

LANDS;
1. Hollywood Boulevard
2. Echo Lake
3. LucasFilm Studios
4. Streets of America
-Marvel Metropolis
-Muppet Studios
5. Land of Oz
6. Animation Studios
-Pixar Place
-Toon Studio
7. Production Courtyard
8. Hyperion Avenue
9. Sunset Boulevard
uh well theres a reason there isn't a real studio there anymore id look into It if I were u, again loving the familiarity of the marvel idea. I don't think an entire land of oz is a great idea though

Alien

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM
4b4a6dc66751ddc26f271500582d2c0a_zps3f8569bc.jpg

LANDS;
1. Oasis
2. Pandora - The World of Avatar
3. American Wilderness
4. Africa
5. Australia
6. Asia
7. DinoLand U.S.A.
8. Discovery Island
[ignore Brazil on the map]
American wilderness seems similar to the original Frontierland .... and not sure about Australia as an entire land

WED99

hmmm I like the sleepy hollow idea, sounds familiar hmmm... but.... not a fan of the name discovery lane and I love tomorrowland but too much
uh well theres a reason there isn't a real studio there anymore id look into It if I were u, again loving the familiarity of the marvel idea. I don't think an entire land of oz is a great idea though
American wilderness seems similar to the original Frontierland .... and not sure about Australia as an entire land
Alien how could you possibly be able to judge half of those things just by a name?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
They are completely different the frontier represents the cowboys of the Wild Wild West and the wilderness represents the majestic forests and creatures in the mountainous areas of North America. And WED99 might have something to say about your Australia comment ;)

WED99

They are completely different the frontier represents the cowboys of the Wild Wild West and the wilderness represents the majestic forests and creatures in the mountainous areas of North America. And WED99 might have something to say about your Australia comment ;)
He was never here when I explained how it could work so I'll let him live... for now :cool:

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
If you're trying to imply that a pretty much just copied and pasted your ideas, that is really false. I've had these concepts or similar ones since before you joined WDWMagic.

MA Screamin'

@jdmdisney99 I'm totally down to help! I have Spring Break all next week, but the week after I'm going to a nature/camp-like field trip for that whole week. I'll try to help as much as I can!

I'm curious about The Wonderous World Adventure Park and Disney's Arcadia Kingdom Gaming Park. Can't wait for more info!

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
So practically MSUSA would stay the same but with some old added favorites like real films back inthe cinema and the magic shop returning but in the Town Square Theatre where the princesses are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom