My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

ODU2K1

-MGM (And it will always be MGM) is the best park on property.
-I like Dinoland.
-I wish more people would use the kid leashes than the double wide strollers. That way I get run into less and probably will get to see people tangled up like AT-AT's on Hoth.
-The Pooh ride sucks. Toad was way better.
-The coward version of Mission Space should not be. What's life without a little motion sickness?
-I like Stitch's Great Escape.
-Things were better when it was the Disney Village Marketplace and Pleasure Island with a gate).
-Sorcery In The Sky is the best nighttime show Disney has ever done. Period.

celluloid

Agreed. It's a way of getting dumb tourists to pay for new resorts while cutting back on "luxury" services that would otherwise be provided to save some nickels.

Thank you. Hardcore fans that eat anything up buy it as well and do not even care. Most financial advisors seem to note the concept in general, after maintenance fees and all the upgraded points you tend to need, you are better off stating at hotels that need to work harder to update and jeep your business...and they make your bed.

Some parts of Saratoga Springs for example, loom so bad and often times Disney Guests are filling the spaces at the DVC villas.

Just4Pics

A lot of you romanticize a WDW that would go out of business in today's world and it makes me laugh.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

People don't realize that Walt was a shrewd business man who charged people EVERY TIME they went on a ride. He didn't build Disneyland so that the proletariat could have a place to go for free lol.

Everything we love about Disney was/is done only for profit. And that's a good thing! Look at all the new stuff were getting because of the competition with Uni. This wouldn't be possible if the parks weren't highly profitable.

Chef Mickey

I say this because I see it with my own eyes. When you get to the area where FP and SB merge, it seems like 20 FP folk go for every 5 SB Folk. I don't know the exact ratio but it's quite a bit. I mean, SB is stopped even when there aren't even any FP coming. Standby would continuously move without being stopped for a minute or two.
As long as the ride is operating at full capacity and they aren't running empty vehicles, the system is working fine. FP gets preference over standby. Some cast members might not be as good as others, but I find the system perfectly fine in my vast experience. In my opinion, if you're doing a lot of stand by in long lines, you're doing it wrong.

BAChicagoGal

Animal Kingdom is my least favorite WDW park. Why does it always feel so much hotter there than anywhere else, and way too much walking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom