My trip report

Ok- I've never really given a trip report before so here it goes...
September 13-22, 2003

September 13, arrived at All-Star Sports late and checked in. Took Tiffany Towncar and as always they were great. Our plane actually got in earlier (took just about 2 hours from Providence). We must have caught a tail wind!! We got the room I requested (King bed in the Football building). The room was pretty nice and there was even a refrigerator. The proximity to both pools and food court was great!! Went in the pool that night.

September 14- we went to the Magic Kingdom in the morning (always a first day thing!) and it was so nice that we decided to go to Blizzard Beach. It was awesome. The last time we went was in 1998. Didn't do Summit Plummit though- chickened out and the line was long! We went to DownTown Disney at night and just walked around the Market Place and West Side. We ended up at the Rainforest Cafe for dinner because it was open until 12AM. Everything else was closed by 11:00PM.

You can see Saratoga Springs from Downtown Disney, I can't believe how fast it went up. We were there in June and can't believe how it just sprang up!!

Now the next several days all blend together!! We would do one park in the morning go back to the pool and another park at night.

I couldn't believe the crowds- we have never gone in September and we didn't have to wait for anything!! 5 minute waits almost everywhere.

Couldn't do Misson: Space, my husband actually did it and he was a little off center for the rest of the day so I decided to skip it. But we were lucky enough to go the Cast Preview and Annual Pass Holders Previews to Philharmagic and it was awesome!! We saw it three times! It's definately the best 3D in the parks!!

On the 16th my husband got his hair cut at the Barber Shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom and got his traditional color and pixie dust. I love to watch people's faces as he walks by!! He went back on Sunday and had it done again!! We saw the Share a Dream Come True Parade at 3PM and then headed back to the hotel.

We ate at Le Cellier on the 17th and it was excellent as always!!
That was the only time we really ate in a "fancy restaurant!" the whole trip. We did eat at the Tangier Cafe in Morrocco a bunch of times and the food court at the hotel was quite good. Oh- of course we had to eat at Wolfgang Pucks express a few times too.

We went to Pleasure Island on the 18th and it was packed!! We tried to go again on Saturday night but the lines to buy tickets were out to the street.

Oh cute new Pirate Show in front of the Pirates of the Caribbean.

My husband was an honorary showcase Player in England and he was absolutley the funniest I have ever seen him!! He always seems to get picked for things like that.

All and all it was a one of our best trips and very relaxing. We have never stayed this long and we really were able to enjoy ourselves and take our time walking around. I did miss being at a moderate or deluxe resort but All Star was pretty good. It wasn't as noisy as it has been in the past but I think it's because school just started and there weren't all that many people in the parks.

I guess that 's all for now, I will try to post pictures later.
Thanks for listening.
Snow

Pippa

Thanks for the report! Sounds like you had a cool time. Glad to hear that Le Cellier is still good, I love that place! 33 days until it's my turn!!!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom