My Semi-Disney proposal

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
I thought i would post my semi-disney proposal. We're a very disney couple, both having worked for the mouse since post-college, and have loved all things Disney since we were kids. So it's no suprise that we have a Disney Christmas Tree in our house that is nothing but Disney ornaments. Every year we add more and more, including our annual personalized ornament. We purchase one every year with our names and the year.

This year, I told her that I would purchase the ornament for us, and I sure did. I brought it home on the day we were finishing the tree and told her to go ahead and open it up and put it on the tree. As she opened it she saw read it outloud after she noticed it had too many words. She read "Isabel, will you marry me". And the tears started flowing! After a quick "Oh My God" she finally said yes, and we put our new ornament on the tree.

:)

mousefan1972

I thought i would post my semi-disney proposal. We're a very disney couple, both having worked for the mouse since post-college, and have loved all things Disney since we were kids. So it's no suprise that we have a Disney Christmas Tree in our house that is nothing but Disney ornaments. Every year we add more and more, including our annual personalized ornament. We purchase one every year with our names and the year.

This year, I told her that I would purchase the ornament for us, and I sure did. I brought it home on the day we were finishing the tree and told her to go ahead and open it up and put it on the tree. As she opened it she saw read it outloud after she noticed it had too many words. She read "Isabel, will you marry me". And the tears started flowing! After a quick "Oh My God" she finally said yes, and we put our new ornament on the tree.

:)

Aww, so sweet! So will she wear the ornament on her left ring finger or did you get something else, too? :lookaroun :lol:

Seriously, congrats to you and your fiancee! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom