My quick review of last week at WDW!

Ok- I'll set the stage- we have 7 people traveling with us... 2 grandparents, 2 parents, 2 teenagers and a kindergartener...So- we fit the bill for the commercials- we cover every generation!

We had 9 days total, flying in from Atlanta. We stayed at Coronado springs... We have major dining requests in this family (grandparents) as well as ride requests. We have been going this week for the past 6 years in a row because it is a good time to go...

We flew in to Orlando and landed at 8 am and were at our hotel by about 8:45. One of our rooms was ready. Overall the hotel was great, and we were almost as close as we could be to the main building. That was great for the grandparents and the teenagers as they got drinks at night....

Here was our schedule:
Saturday: MK
Sunday: Epcot
Monday AK
Tuesday Blizzard Beach
Wednesday Hollywood studios
Thursday Typhoon Lagoon
Friday MK
Saturday Epcot

Day one- we ate breakfast at Crystal Palace- its a tradition for us.... Dinner was at Tony's/ Both were fantastic with good service and timely seating. It was extremely hot this day (95) and extremely crowded. We are good at planning which lines to hit first to minimize crowd times, but today seemed way off. Everything was a long wait, and it was hot, so we did not move through as fast as we could have. It was a fun day, but we did not get any extra fastpasses throughout the day as they were gone.... Our first clue that we were not the only ones that thought WDW would be a good trip this week.
We love the Crystal Palace!!! It is a place we have to go too! :)

hanwill

Original Poster
Enjoyed your quick review, It was factual and even though you had challenges with crowds and heat your family obviously had a fantastic time. I wish more visitors had your families tolerance and and ability to make the most of your well earned vacation. Such a pleasant read. Thanks
Thanks for reading! We are a pretty laid back bunch... and the heat was a pain, but people were pleasant- so it made it fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom